bury your head in the sand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

aleshanee

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
lock all the threads you want fssl.... bury your head in the sand while you are at it........ but i am not the one who made a perversion out of that so called "innocent" play on words......... do you even know the origin of that joke?... do you know who invented it and why?..... ...... people i know who are older and a lot smarter than you have told me that joke has been around since before both you and they were even born......... and the interpretation of it was exactly as i said it was......

but don;t worry...... i have never seen you admit you were wrong yet.... and i don;t expect to see it now either... all you ever do when confronted is falsely accuse others then project your own poor judgements onto them....... .....  but others will see what went on here.... .... regardless of how any threads you lock.... and they will make up their minds about it no matter what anyone else... including you... says.......  ......... as a christian forum webmaster and professed servant of God you are the one with the reputation to lose.... ... one would think you be interested in guarding it better.......

Posting more threads on a locked subject violates the rules.

Spamming the forum

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.