Business Opportunity in Your City - not MLM or selling products

groupie

Elect
Reaction score
I have owned several successful companies (both traditional and online) and have come to realize that online is the way to go. One website I own completely supports my family and I extremely well with me working about 10 hours a week. I also have come to the fact that when we work for others we are slaves to them and to the little money they pay us. We must show up when they say, take breaks and lunch when they say, take vacations when they say and earn what they set as our pay. We make our employer successful all the while trading hours for dollars without any real job security at all. I personally think God created man to be free from that bondage by being business owners. Most employees you find in the Bible were government workers - tax collectors, prison guards, soldiers etc. Most of the others were small busienss owners.

All that to say, my partners and I have launched a new website that is city specific that could be a huge money maker with the right person at the helm. It is a perfect opportunity for a someone that does not have a lot of start up capital, but really wants to own their own business. We are not doing franchises, but software licensing agreements in various cities across America.

If you live in an area with a population of at least 500,000 people and are looking to own your own business, please message with your full name, phone number and best time to call. You should only contact me if you are a person that gives things your all and you really want to be a successful business owner that is financially secure. You could be a stay at home mom, a husband and wife team or a single person that has a business mind.

Bump - if you want info, send me a PM!