Calling our Deadbeat - Walt

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
How refreshing it is when someone turns themselves in for being a Deadbeat!  Walt has been on the FFF for almost 3 years and his posting numbers are a wimpy .789 per day.  I could do that in my sleep!!  Walt, it's going to take some work, but you need to push for the 3 post per day average.  So far, we have not had one Deadbeat achieve this goal.Walt, you stinkin' Deadbeat, get with it!!

RAIDER said:
How refreshing it is when someone turns themselves in for being a Deadbeat!  Walt has been on the FFF for almost 3 years and his posting numbers are a wimpy .789 per day.  I could do that in my sleep!!  Walt, it's going to take some work, but you need to push for the 3 post per day average.  So far, we have not had one Deadbeat achieve this goal.Walt, you stinkin' Deadbeat, get with it!!

I shall try, O Grand Master of Posting...

I view the FFF as 40% entertainment, 25% instructive, 25% spiritual, and 10% blessing.

It took me a while to find my post numbers, and was surprised that they were actually that low.

(and I can  hear you in my head: "NO EXCUSES NOW!  GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!")

Walt said:
RAIDER said:

I view the FFF as 40% entertainment, 25% instructive, 25% spiritual, and 10% blessing.

It took me a while to find my post numbers, and was surprised that they were actually that low.

Walt, you are getting the point!  :)

RAIDER said:
Walt said:
RAIDER said:

Of course, immediately after this, the FFF was down for about a week... perhaps God is trying to tell me to ignore numbers... (or perhaps -- could it be?  To ignore RAIDER)

Walt said:
RAIDER said:
Walt said:
RAIDER said:

Of course, immediately after this, the FFF was down for about a week... perhaps God is trying to tell me to ignore numbers... (or perhaps -- could it be?  To ignore RAIDER)

If your bus broke down on the Dan Ryan you'd find a way to get them kids to church. Quit whining and post!!

Walt said:
RAIDER said:
Walt said:
RAIDER said:

Sounds good to me!