Cameron Giovanelli

GuyfawkesV49

Elect
Reaction score
Criminal Indictment handed down today by Circuit Court for Baltimore County for Cameron......http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/casesearch/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=C03CR19003065&loc=55&detailLoc=ODYCRIM

Recidivism among pedophiles is close to 100%. If he is convicted he will serve time, pedophiles don't have a great social life in the slammer.

Man without a country said:
Recidivism among pedophiles is close to 100%. If he is convicted he will serve time, pedophiles don't have a great social life in the slammer.

Unless he's sent to a sex offender prison.

The man is a pervert but we should understand our definitions of words. A pedophile is someone who desires or has sex with prepubescents children. I haven't seen that accusation. Have you?

::Rolling eyes:: Can you ever post anything uplifting. I've had idiots I know that have a better frame of mind than you, ANTI...broken record man!

I thought that Cameron Giovanelli was in Jacksonville, Florida, but according to this article, he has moved to Fort Dodge, Iowa and is listed on the Iowa Sex Offender Website:

He is "engaged in activities" at Harvest Baptist Church in Fort Dodge, Iowa - they are not sure whether or not he is a member. The Harvest web site states that "Harvest Baptist Church is a Bible-believing independent Baptist church located in Fort Dodge, Iowa and is pastored by Pastor Marvin Smith III. Our goal here at Harvest Baptist Church is to spiritually impact every individual God gives us and to reach our community and our world for the gospel of Jesus Christ. We want to help you experience the power of a genuine conversion and to be set free from any form of bondage. Ultimately, we want to help create within you a new culture of spiritual greatness which will in turn help impact the world for God’s glory." The church is "King James Only" and is the home of Harvest Baptist Bible College.

I've had friends visit this church. They said it was a pretty good church. Yes, it IS KJO, and that's their right. Other than this, I don't know much about the church or the college. I would suspect that it's like most other KJVO IFB churches.

I thought that Cameron Giovanelli was in Jacksonville, Florida, but according to this article, he has moved to Fort Dodge, Iowa and is listed on the Iowa Sex Offender Website:

He is "engaged in activities" at Harvest Baptist Church in Fort Dodge, Iowa - they are not sure whether or not he is a member. The Harvest web site states that "Harvest Baptist Church is a Bible-believing independent Baptist church located in Fort Dodge, Iowa and is pastored by Pastor Marvin Smith III. Our goal here at Harvest Baptist Church is to spiritually impact every individual God gives us and to reach our community and our world for the gospel of Jesus Christ. We want to help you experience the power of a genuine conversion and to be set free from any form of bondage. Ultimately, we want to help create within you a new culture of spiritual greatness which will in turn help impact the world for God’s glory." The church is "King James Only" and is the home of Harvest Baptist Bible College.
Any word on whether old Marv's "baptist" exorcism worked on him?
Because there is no record of any pedo being cured.
People go to Ft Dodge, to get rid of demons....and prolly collect new ones.

Another convicted sex offender at Harvest Baptist Church (IFB) of Fort Dodge, Iowa, the new home church of convicted sex offender Cameron Giovanelli. Harvest was Jordan Webb's sending church when he was a missionary in St. Lucia. He was convicted of second degree sexual abuse of a minor, but maintains his innocence. There was also an article on this case in the Des Moines Register, a major Iowa newspaper, but it is behind a paywall. Julie Roys has also reported on the Jordan Webb case. Harvest Baptist Church is the home of the annual Spiritual Warfare Conference.