Church Attendance and Corona Virus

sword

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Are you still planning on attending church as normal or do you plan to adjust your attendance?

Has your church canceled any meetings or events?

Sorry ALAYMAN I did not see your topic from yesterday.

Last edited:

sword

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
I plan to continue to attend church until people in my community are reported to have Covid19.

I do plan to avoid other highly populated areas other than the grocery store.

Ransom

An admitted Calvinist, supposedly
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
My church announced yesterday that it was canceling mid-week events such as seniors' meetings, AWANA, etc. No decision has been made yet about canceling services, but I feel that is only a matter of time, unfortunately. Other provinces (though not Ontario, yet) have banned gatherings of more than 250 people, and we're 10 times that size.

And if I hear about an "abundance of caution" one more time, I'm going to lick a men's room door handle.

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
We decided this afternoon to have our 2 worship services Sunday morning although we are not having our Bible Fellowship Groups (Sunday School).

Baptist City Holdout

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Three cases in a rural region population 500,000 with one large city. No reason to cancel anything. Excuse me now while I go lick a men's room door handle.

Ransom

An admitted Calvinist, supposedly
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
Similar here--a city of about one million, and so far only three cases that I'm aware of. Granted, one of them is the prime minister's wife, but I'm not likely to come in contact with her.

Nonetheless, the word is in, I've got an . . . abundance of free time this weekend, at least.