Coach Lee resigns as basketball coach and AD

A

armyofone

just heard he is leaving the school effective April 2.  He did one heck of a job on the program; he had 2 region final fours, and a runner up finish in the region title game this season.  Now the school has to find yet another leader...I hope the program can keep on the upswing...please be in prayer that the school finds the right man for the job; one that KNOWS the game really well and is an effective recruiter and motivator.  Coach Lee, you will be missed greatly, and I THANK you from the bottom of my heart for leading the basketball team the way you have over the past 3 yrs...your presense will be missed in athletics!!  Godspeed wherever God leads you next, and may he bless your family richly!!

armyofone said:
just heard he is leaving the school effective April 2.  He did one heck of a job on the program; he had 2 region final fours, and a runner up finish in the region title game this season.  Now the school has to find yet another leader...I hope the program can keep on the upswing...please be in prayer that the school finds the right man for the job; one that KNOWS the game really well and is an effective recruiter and motivator.  Coach Lee, you will be missed greatly, and I THANK you from the bottom of my heart for leading the basketball team the way you have over the past 3 yrs...your presense will be missed in athletics!!  Godspeed wherever God leads you next, and may he bless your family richly!!

That does not surprise me one bit! No professional educator or coach needs the stuff dished out to them the influential degenerate student  / staff members hand them. The school is still falling apart little-by-little!