Come on in girls!

ThatGirl

Elect
Reaction score
The other forum became a place where we could no longer visit without being verbally accosted because of our gender.  Hopefully we have a decent place to visit again? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw1P7gdtAeY

Did anyone invite Whyevenbother? She needs to be here...........
Along with Teri and Garfield.............
SLG

Yeah, I wanted to be trailer trash Barbie, but she is smoking and since that is a sin, I didn't wanna see Barbie go to the devil.
So, burka Barbie it is *poof* just like that I am spiritual  ;D

Sherryh said:
SLG

SLG is busy for the next few days so she may be late arriving but we're working on the rest.  ;)

Sherryh said:
SLG

If those three come, I am out of here!

Izdaari said:
I'm going to go hang out with the guys for a bit... cuz they're talking about guns and y'all aren't.  :p

lol, or we start a gun thread here. There are enough southerners here I'm sure we've got plenty of women who shoot and hunt.

Raine said:
Izdaari said:
I'm going to go hang out with the guys for a bit... cuz they're talking about guns and y'all aren't.  :p

lol, or we start a gun thread here. There are enough southerners here I'm sure we've got plenty of women who shoot and hunt.

That'd be cool!  8)

That Girl, pm and tell me who you are? I'll be here forever and never guess right  ;)

Sherryh said:
That Girl, pm and tell me who you are? I'll be here forever and never guess right  ;)

Since I don't know if PM's are private, I will tell you on our super secret site.  ;) 

bestoflife said:
Yeah, I wanted to be trailer trash Barbie, but she is smoking and since that is a sin, I didn't wanna see Barbie go to the devil.
So, burka Barbie it is *poof* just like that I am spiritual  ;D

Yeah, I decided I wanted to keep it real, so I posted a profile pic of mom and me. I'm on the right.