Convert this forum to HACPTSD.org?

The Rogue Tomato

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Seems like HAC section is where all the people post.  You really only need maybe 3-5 categories here. 

1. "All HAC All the time"
2. "Fight about things" (this section)
3. "Rarely seen fellowship posts"
4. "Extremely rarely used men and women sections"
5. "Other"

Not being an ex-HACer, I don't understand the fascination, but if that's where all the action is, I don't see the point of all the other sections (except maybe the few I cited above).

I'd post this in the suggestions section, but almost nobody ever goes there, which is kind of my point.

The Rogue Tomato said:
Not being an ex-HACer, I don't understand the fascination...

HACkers know it is all about the numbers, Brother!

Anderson would sue me if I used his name in a new forum.

Apparently not anymore. See the "Anderson wants his name removed" thread

FSSL said:

They take Anderson out if the name today and they may take Baptist out of the name tomorrow....that's how compromise starts.
Oh Wait.....

Tarheel Baptist said:
FSSL said:

They take Anderson out if the name today and they may take Baptist out of the name tomorrow....that's how compromise starts.
Oh Wait.....

Before you know it they will turn their back on Hyles too.

Mathew Ward said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
FSSL said:

Oh Wait.....

Each generation must have it's own hero!  I cannot decide who I will follow next. It's a toss up between  Rotten Tomato, Praise Himself, Ransack, Blue Devil Baptist, and Smellin' Daisys!  :eek:

I take that back. I really can't stand it when folks get mad around here!  ;)

Matthew1323 said:
Mathew Ward said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
FSSL said:

Oh Wait.....

Each generation must have it's own hero!  I cannot decide who I will follow next. It's a toss up between  Rotten Tomato, Praise Himself, Ransack, Blue Devil Baptist, and Smellin' Daisys!  :eek:

That is possibly the worst insult ever hurled at me!

Tarheel Baptist said:
Matthew1323 said:
Mathew Ward said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
FSSL said:

Oh Wait.....

LOL!

The Rogue Tomato said:
Seems like HAC section is where all the people post.  You really only need maybe 3-5 categories here. 

1. "All HAC All the time"
2. "Fight about things" (this section)
3. "Rarely seen fellowship posts"
4. "Extremely rarely used men and women sections"
5. "Other"

Not being an ex-HACer, I don't understand the fascination, but if that's where all the action is, I don't see the point of all the other sections (except maybe the few I cited above).

I'd post this in the suggestions section, but almost nobody ever goes there, which is kind of my point.

actually..... i have thought for a long time now the name of the "hacker" forum should be changed to cracker forum..... ... it would solve the problem of anderson wanting his name removed.... and also prevent the highly capable members of the cyber-tech community from feeling offended by having their job title associated with what goes on there........ .... but it;s just a thought....  ;)

Matthew1323 said:
Mathew Ward said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
FSSL said:

Oh Wait.....

I must apologize! I forgot to include Alesioux in my list as one of this generation's greatest hero's.  ;D

are you talking about me?......  ??? .......dude...... i;m navajo.....  ??? ....... .. but that; ok..... i understand all us natives look alike to you haol'e's anyway.......  ;) .........  ..... but since you are on it....... don;t forget to mention fossil... backwardsbus ... and acoyboy.........  can;t afford them getting mad by reason of exclusion either.......  ;D

aleshanee said:
...don;t forget to mention fossil
No no no... It is ForShizzle

Usage
Admin: FSSL is always right!
Forum (collectively responds): ForShizzle my nizzle

aleshanee said:
are you talking about me?......  ??? .......dude...... i;m navajo.....  ??? ....... .. but that; ok..... i understand all us natives look alike to you haol'e's anyway.......  ;) .........  ..... but since you are on it....... don;t forget to mention fossil... backwardsbus ... and acoyboy.........  can;t afford them getting mad by reason of exclusion either.......  ;D

Hey!    I am no haol'e!

I have a nice tan. Well, at least during the summer and fall time of the year!

The rest of the time you can just call me peachy.  ;)

Tarheel Baptist said:
Matthew1323 said:
Mathew Ward said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
FSSL said:

Oh Wait.....

Notice he didn't say "Smellin Tulips"... :D

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Matthew1323 said:
Mathew Ward said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
FSSL said:

Oh Wait.....

...and, unfortunately, I didn't say "Smellin' Daisies" either.  ::)

Matthew1323 said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Matthew1323 said:
Mathew Ward said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
FSSL said:

Oh Wait.....

...and, unfortunately, I didn't say "Smellin' Daisies" either.  ::)

If it wasn't for HAC, this whole forum would be pushing up daisies.

Tarheel Baptist said:
FSSL said:

Oh Wait.....

They could put the Baptist in to replace the Anderson.