Coronavirus Recoveries

brianb

Elect
Reaction score
We hear so much about people dying that I think it's time for some very positive news.
In my province (British Columbia) so far 100 people have recovered from the coronavirus which is far more than those who have died (13). How many have recovered in your state or province? I noticed Washington doesn't have many recoveries which is sad, I hope it gets better. I want the border to reopen soon.

“I just got a report from a friend with symptoms from Coronavirus, they gave him 10 pills of Zithromax and Chloroquine.. In one day it knocked all the symptoms out. Keep giving us hope @realDonaldTrump and speaking truth to people.”

Jack Brewer

“I just got a report from a friend with symptoms from Coronavirus, they gave him 10 pills of Zithromax and Chloroquine.. In one day it knocked all the symptoms out. Keep giving us hope @realDonaldTrump and speaking truth to people.”

Jack Brewer

I heard about this. They have mentioned this up in Canada as well. There's really no point in waiting for a vaccine which may become obsolete when a newer coronavirus or other type of virus comes along. We had both SARS and MERS but no vaccine for those. Even HIV has no vaccine but there is treatment for the immune system and you don't hear much about AIDS anymore.

My wife had a routine doctor's visit today and described the symptoms we both had five weeks ago. The doctor confirmed that we have both recovered from corona virus, although she admitted that it cannot be certified without a test.

We hear so much about people dying that I think it's time for some very positive news.
In my province (British Columbia) so far 100 people have recovered from the coronavirus which is far more than those who have died (13). How many have recovered in your state or province? I noticed Washington doesn't have many recoveries which is sad, I hope it gets better. I want the border to reopen soon.
I haven't heard in the news how many have recovered in Illinois, but I do know personally of three via Facebook, all three being acquaintances of mine. One is a SB pastor who contracted the virus on a mission trip to Ukraine; the other is a Methodist pastor and his wife. All three are doing fine now.

My wife had a routine doctor's visit today and described the symptoms we both had five weeks ago. The doctor confirmed that we have both recovered from corona virus, although she admitted that it cannot be certified without a test.
I am almost certain that my wife and I fit into that category. She manifested all the symptoms for about a month and a half; it took her that long to see the physician because she was a "new patient". During that time she'd been to Urgicare twice and they gave her medicine for the symptoms, including a couple of breathing treatments. She finally got in to see her new doctor about the time the first cases were identified in our county, but was not tested. The "doctor", and I call her that loosely, pretty much ignored much of her complaints about her symptoms, since she was convinced that it was asthma acting up.
While my wife had it, I had a night or two where I ran a low fever and started getting a bad cough, so I went into the doctor who fit me up with the usual Z-pac and Prednisone.
Can't prove we had it, but I can't prove we didn't.

If you did, they would find antibodies in your blood.
They'd have to test it, and the only way they'll test around here right now is if you come in half-dead. That's why I said I can't prove it. At the very least, I assume I've been exposed somewhere in all this mess (wife or no wife).

INDIANA 4/6/2020 As of today, 4,944 people have tested positive and 139 people have died from the disease. There are now positive tests in 89 of 92 counties.

The flu numbers are similar to the Covid numbers, but we are using pretty severe austerity measures to mitigate the spread. Do you think those Covid numbers would be merely in line with flu numbers if the preventative measures weren't being employed?

The flu numbers are similar to the Covid numbers, but we are using pretty severe austerity measures to mitigate the spread. Do you think those Covid numbers would be merely in line with flu numbers if the preventative measures weren't being employed?
The REAL question is why don't we do these "preventative measures" for the flu?

Answer: Because the flu and flu-related deaths are acceptable. And you can't control the sheep that way.