Creepy?

Walt

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
While I'm having to stay at home, I'm cleaning out some old stuff and found a very old message. We no longer go to the church, and I'm not even sure if the man who preached it is still there. But it's giving me the creeps, and I thought I'd post some of the quotes.

The point of message was how essential the "man of God" is:

After saying that it is important to study the Word of God: that is not enough.

The man of God will teach you doctrine you didn't even know exists; the man of God has found ways to correct your mistakes that you will never even see; the man of God will instruct you in righteousness that you don't know you need.

The Word of God is the source of growth; the man of God is the way the source is delivered to you.

I find a lot of this message creepy.

While I'm having to stay at home, I'm cleaning out some old stuff and found a very old message. We no longer go to the church, and I'm not even sure if the man who preached it is still there. But it's giving me the creeps, and I thought I'd post some of the quotes.

The point of message was how essential the "man of God" is:

After saying that it is important to study the Word of God: that is not enough.

The man of God will teach you doctrine you didn't even know exists; the man of God has found ways to correct your mistakes that you will never even see; the man of God will instruct you in righteousness that you don't know you need.

The Word of God is the source of growth; the man of God is the way the source is delivered to you.

I find a lot of this message creepy.
Who is the preacher? Message me if you do not want it public.

Last edited:
Another gem: The man of God is nothing more than a visible representation of God.

Another gem: The man of God is nothing more than a visible representation of God.
Yeah, I've heard that one before.
pope-smiley.gif

Ooooh!!! Don’t ever go against that “man” of God!!!

Ooooh!!! Don’t ever go against that “man” of God!!!

Yes, heard that lots; especially "touch not mine anointed" and "preaching" from the young men, Elisha, and the bears.