Crown College student found dead

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
http://www.wate.com/news/local-news/sheriff-missing-crown-college-students-death-appears-accidental/955104268

This is a truly sad story.  Hope they can find some answers.

So tragic.

praying for the family

Does anyone else find a lot of unanswered questions in this story?

RAIDER said:

Sure.  They suspect suicide but won't say it.

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:

Sure.  They suspect suicide but won't say it.

That was my thought.  You would think that someone would have noticed some recent problems going on with him.

I thought part of the news stories said that there was a cinder block attached to the gas pedal of his vehicle.

16KJV11 said:
I thought part of the news stories said that there was a cinder block attached to the gas pedal of his vehicle.

That's the part that adds many questions.

RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

I don't think so.  Yes, it's odd, but if foul play, why would someone do that when it hit the house? 

IMO, whatever set him off to take his own life made him want to take out the car as well, or at least cause confusion.  (never mind.  It DOES add many questions)

It would be far simpler to have foul play involved. 

Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

I don't think so.  Yes, it's odd, but if foul play, why would someone do that when it hit the house? 

IMO, whatever set him off to take his own life made him want to take out the car as well, or at least cause confusion.  (never mind.  It DOES add many questions)

1.  WITW is this doing in the HAC forum?
2.  I have never been to Crown or met the family, but it seems like they are desperately hoping that it's not suicide -  as I probably would if it was my loved one
3.  I sure hope the family doesn't see the previous discussion.... our response should be one of love and support
4.  It's really none of our business what happened

Just Saying :)

WESLEY said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

2.  I have never been to Crown or met the family, but it seems like they are desperately hoping that it's not suicide -  as I probably would if it was my loved one
3.  I sure hope the family doesn't see the previous discussion.... our response should be one of love and support

1)  Crown is a IFB Christian college.  We have political discussions on here.  We have sport's discussions on here.  Our discussions are not only about HAC.  It is an event that could have happened at any IFB Christian college.
2)  I agree.
3)  Our prayers have been going out to this family.  I received the news that he was missing and was praying for the situation at that time.  I have seen nothing but love and support.  You can put your head in the sand or you can read and listen to the news report.  There are some disturbing details. 
4)  The attendance of FBCH is none of our business.  What Schaap did is none of our business.  What Dave Hyles is doing is none of our business.  Guess what?  We can discuss these things because they are the news of the day. 

RAIDER said:
WESLEY said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

1)  Crown is a IFB Christian college.  We have political discussions on here.  We have sport's discussions on here.  Our discussions are not only about HAC.  It is an event that could have happened at any IFB Christian college.
2)  I agree.
3)  Our prayers have been going out to this family.  I received the news that he was missing and was praying for the situation at that time.  I have seen nothing but love and support.  You can put your head in the sand or you can read and listen to the news report.  There are some disturbing details. 
4)  The attendance of FBCH is none of our business.  What Schaap did is none of our business.  What Dave Hyles is doing is none of our business.  Guess what?  We can discuss these things because they are the news of the day.

I feel like we need an altar call.

RAIDER said:
WESLEY said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

2)  I agree.

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wate.com/news/local-news/sheriff-investigation-still-active-into-crown-college-students-death/958055955

Here is an update.  It looks like the family believes there was foul play involved.

RAIDER said:
http://www.wate.com/news/local-news/sheriff-investigation-still-active-into-crown-college-students-death/958055955

Here is an update.  It looks like the family believes there was foul play involved.

Someone shared with me that he ministered to ex-felons.  God bless his family.  I think the not knowing has to be horrific.

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
WESLEY said:
Twisted said:
RAIDER said:
16KJV11 said:

2)  I agree.

I feel like we need an altar call.

Let's strike up the band and play, "I Surrender All."

Baptist City Holdout said:
Let's strike up the band and play, "I Surrender All."

Are there drums in this band?