Curriculum at NFBC

Man without a country

Elect
Reaction score
One of the courses listed in their catalog is "Decorating for Special Events". I'm sorry, but you can take courses like that at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Just one reason these church revenue generating schools are not taken seriously. The faculty members are mostly family and staff from Immanuel Baptist Church (what Berean Baptist became after Greg Neal ran it in the ground and they file $6+ in bankruptcy). Greg's wife is a faculty member in the Education department. She has no degree of any kind.

One of the courses listed in their catalog is "Decorating for Special Events".

Let me guess, the coursework consists solely of decorating the church for all the special events. :) Gotta love having people pay you to go to your school to get free labor around your church.

One of the courses listed in their catalog is "Decorating for Special Events". I'm sorry, but you can take courses like that at Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Just one reason these church revenue generating schools are not taken seriously. The faculty members are mostly family and staff from Immanuel Baptist Church (what Berean Baptist became after Greg Neal ran it in the ground and they file $6+ in bankruptcy). Greg's wife is a faculty member in the Education department. She has no degree of any kind.

Shades of Gail Riplinger...