Darrell Moore making transition to east coast

Bravo said:
Here's a question,...

If he is going to live on the east coast he can he remain a member of FBC, a Midwestern church? I thought we were local church people???

That thought flitted through my head, as well.  Does he get counted in the Sunday School attendance?  Interesting....

BALAAM said:
Okay. Now from what I heard today Darryl Moore is not 'transitioning' he is already 'transitioned'. Neighbors say his house has been sold and there are already new people living in it. From my understanding he is also working for a Nationwide roofing supplier in their east coast office which I think is in Virginia. It may be the same company that Bob Marshall is working for. It is my understanding that Bob will be leaving as soon as this school year is over. I am sure that there will be other 'transitions' in the near future.

Regarding your last statement, I've wondered what JW would do regarding all the staff men who were yes-men for Schaap.  Maybe (MAYBE) this is just the beginning of JW "transitioning" these staff men away so that he can bring in other men.  Sort of like, "Look, considering all that's happened and the part you played in it, it's time for you to go.  You can 'take a position' somewhere else under our auspices, or you can leave outright."  I'd prefer to think it's something along those lines.

Who else has left or "transitioned" since JW got there?  Is Ray Young still around?  Hooker?  Ken Schaap (was he the slack-faced person on the platform behind Schaap to the left in the "Shaft" video)?

Bob Marshall announced he is not leaving.  Scott Gross is going to Louisiana.  He is working for the same company but in the NWI area. 

If you read another thread, Evelyn (there's a lot to get acquainted with here!), it has been said by one person that Ken Schaap is shopping his resume.

Ray Young is still here, Stuart Mason is here and is proudly keeping the doctorate endowed upon him...the last honor handed out by JS at that fateful Youth Conference...., Bob Hooker has been fighting for his life in the hospital with a deadly infection but he has resigned his position, Dave Douglass supposedly resigned and was going to go start a church but is now on the platform and teaching classes on forgiveness...I actually think it was Ray Young whose face is right behind JS in the Polished Shaft video but I am going strictly on memory and don't really care to look it up.

It's hard to know whether JWilkerson is being very clever in "repositioning" people...or if this was in the making already. JWilkerson's position publicly is that he dearly loves each and every staff member, and reveres them for their dedicated service.

Still There said:
Scott Gross is going to Louisiana. 

Wait, what? THE Scott Gross, with the REPUTATION? I thought he left the area for *ahem* rehabilitation and took up with his new lady....does he work for Bob Marshall's same company? This is so confusing...

Yes, MYEYESAREOPEN the very same Scott Gross we all know so well.  Didn't know he already has a new lady, when he isn't free from the first one.  Same company as Bob. 

myeyesareopen said:
If you read another thread, Evelyn (there's a lot to get acquainted with here!), it has been said by one person that Ken Schaap is shopping his resume.

Ray Young is still here, Stuart Mason is here and is proudly keeping the doctorate endowed upon him...the last honor handed out by JS at that fateful Youth Conference...., Bob Hooker has been fighting for his life in the hospital with a deadly infection but he has resigned his position, Dave Douglass supposedly resigned and was going to go start a church but is now on the platform and teaching classes on forgiveness...I actually think it was Ray Young whose face is right behind JS in the Polished Shaft video but I am going strictly on memory and don't really care to look it up.

It's hard to know whether JWilkerson is being very clever in "repositioning" people...or if this was in the making already. JWilkerson's position publicly is that he dearly loves each and every staff member, and reveres them for their dedicated service.

Hi Myeyes! Thanks for the answer.  There's a guy all the way to the left on the video - he seems young with dark hair.  Ray Young used to be my boss at HAC and I saw him on the platform in the video, but didn't know if he was still around since JW came. I know SMason and the other folks on the platform, but can't place that one guy on the end with his mouth hanging open. So, that's Ken Schaap?

I don't think I remember you from the old FFF.  I stayed til the bitter end over there, but eventually couldn't log in at all.  If we haven't met before, it's really nice to meet you now. :)

Still There said:
Yes, MYEYESAREOPEN the very same Scott Gross we all know so well.  Didn't know he already has a new lady, when he isn't free from the first one.  Same company as Bob.

I am really pis-ed at this! This guy was not only a pervert but PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE as well! Of course, we can't judge and we need to keep silent about these perverts! I pray for his wife and kids EVERY morning. And I hardly know them but I know the story.

She has said that when she would be black and blue she would just make up some excuse and not go to church so nobody would see.

I don't know Scott Gross but how I have a question .......Does JW know about him?

BALAAM said:
Still There said:

I am really pis-ed at this! This guy was not only a pervert but PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE as well! Of course, we can't judge and we need to keep silent about these perverts! I pray for his wife and kids EVERY morning. And I hardly know them but I know the story.

She has said that when she would be black and blue she would just make up some excuse and not go to church so nobody would see.

That guy is a piece of work. He was not unkind to me but be always had the latest gadget. Show off his new gun on FB. Yet his wife would have to take on a job to have Christmas money. With the rumors about their last family trip to the Island one has to wonder about his trips to Vegas for conventions for funeral directors,....

Bravo said:
BALAAM said:
Still There said:

Show off his new gun on FB....

Was it the one he put to his wife's head?

Like Balaam, I grow furious when I think about this family.... I have no other words that are appropriate for this forum.

BALAAM said:
Still There said:

That's been our problem for the last four decades. We were trying to protect Bro. Hyles ministry by covering the sin and pretending it didn't happen. If you didn't see it, it didn't happen. We forgot to obey the LORD rather than man. Hindsight is 20 20.

qwerty said:
Bravo said:
BALAAM said:
Still There said:

Show off his new gun on FB....

Was it the one he put to his wife's head?

Like Balaam, I grow furious when I think about this family.... I have no other words that are appropriate for this forum.
You can pm em to me. ;)

Anishinabe

Bravo said:
BALAAM said:
Still There said:

That guy is a piece of work. He was not unkind to me but be always had the latest gadget. Show off his new gun on FB. Yet his wife would have to take on a job to have Christmas money. With the rumors about their last family trip to the Island o e has to wonder about his trips to Vegas for conventions for fu deal directors,....

I'll be discreet, but I think he should be hanged. 

Evelyn said:
Who else has left or "transitioned" since JW got there? ....  Ken Schaap (was he the slack-faced person on the platform behind Schaap to the left in the "Shaft" video)?

Evelyn, I did go have a look on YouTube. The men sitting behind JS's demo are, from left to right as we look at them: Todd Weber (JS's son-in-law); Bob Hooker; Ray Young; David Lutz (the singles' pastor at FBC)

It's nice to meet you, too. I was a lurker on the old FFF, never was allowed to post for two years, which was frustrating! I can best be described as a somewhat reluctant current member of FBC, who has been there for over 25 years and who woke up out of a stupor this past summer when the whole thing broke wide open. :)

myeyesareopen said:
Evelyn said:
Who else has left or "transitioned" since JW got there? ....  Ken Schaap (was he the slack-faced person on the platform behind Schaap to the left in the "Shaft" video)?

Evelyn, I did go have a look on YouTube. The men sitting behind JS's demo are, from left to right as we look at them: Todd Weber (JS's son-in-law); Bob Hooker; Ray Young; David Lutz (the singles' pastor at FBC)

It's nice to meet you, too. I was a lurker on the old FFF, never was allowed to post for two years, which was frustrating! I can best be described as a somewhat reluctant current member of FBC, who has been there for over 25 years and who woke up out of a stupor this past summer when the whole thing broke wide open. :)

Todd Weber.  Okay, that makes sense.  Thank you! 

You were at FBCH when I was.  I went to HAC in 84/85 and left in '91.  I am glad your eyes are open now. :)

patriotic said:
Bravo said:
BALAAM said:
Still There said:

That guy is a piece of work. He was not unkind to me but be always had the latest gadget. Show off his new gun on FB. Yet his wife would have to take on a job to have Christmas money. With the rumors about their last family trip to the Island o e has to wonder about his trips to Vegas for conventions for fu deal directors,....

I'll be discreet, but I think he should be hanged.
Don't forget, he's a convicted federal criminal, cuz he fired bombed  a Kingdumbhall in the Romeoville area, or something.

Anishinabe

Don't forget, he's a convicted federal criminal, cuz he fired bombed  a KingdomHall in the Romeoville area, or something.

Say what?