Deadbeat Update 1/14

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Here are the posting stats of the deadbeats that have been called out:

Last periods posting # per day            Current #s
Teri in NC                                          1.775                                1.815
16KJV11                                            1.363                                1.354   
BCH                                                    .96                                  .971 
Matthew1323                                      .153                                  .172 
Walt                                                    .803                                .818

I believe we can classify these deadbeats into 5 groups:

*Making progress slowly -  Matthew 1323
                                          Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Making progress quickly -
*Maintaining deadbeat level -
*Losing ground - 16KJV11

*Castaway (aka Totally Worthless!) -  cast.sheep
                                                    bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

Baptist City Holdout said:
I have even increased my average since this thread began!

That's the spirit!  I thing an all night posting meeting may be in order!!

RAIDER said:

Teri in NC                                          1.775                                1.815
16KJV11                                            1.363                                1.354   
BCH                                                    .96                                  .971 
Matthew1323                                      .153                                  .172 
Walt                                                    .803                                .818

Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Losing ground - 16KJV11

bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

At the time you posted this, my post average was higher than BCH's.

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Losing ground - 16KJV11

bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

Please don't confuse RAIDER with the facts.

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Losing ground - 16KJV11

bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

You are missing the big picture.  When the Deadbeat Update started we were after daily posting numbers moving in the positive direction.  BCH immediately hit the mourner's bench and started moving his numbers in a positive direction.  This kept him from becoming a castaway.  You, on the other hand, ignored our cries for repentance.  We gave you several months and your numbers continued to drop.  It wasn't until we labeled you a castaway and pushed you from the shore that you began to get your numbers moving.  We will send a deadbeat boat to get you when your daily posting average reaches one.  Get with it!!

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Losing ground - 16KJV11

bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

You are missing the big picture.  When the Deadbeat Update started we were after daily posting numbers moving in the positive direction.  BCH immediately hit the mourner's bench and started moving his numbers in a positive direction.  This kept him from becoming a castaway.  You, on the other hand, ignored our cries for repentance.  We gave you several months and your numbers continued to drop.  It wasn't until we labeled you a castaway and pushed you from the shore that you began to get your numbers moving.  We will send a deadbeat boat to get you when your daily posting average reaches one.  Get with it!!

"And she cries out in fear, 'SHIP AHOY!'"

Smellin Coffee said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Losing ground - 16KJV11

bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

"And she cries out in fear, 'SHIP AHOY!'"

The good RAIDER commanded a boat to be lowered.

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Losing ground - 16KJV11

bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

You, sir, are the reason so many are leaving the old paths of fundamental posting.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, "You're so mean spirited." 

If I go new IFP,  it will be your fault. 

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Losing ground - 16KJV11

bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

You, sir, are the reason so many are leaving the old paths of fundamental posting.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, "You're so mean spirited." 

Don't call me mean spirited because I stand for the old fashion posting! 

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Losing ground - 16KJV11

bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

I move that we remove "Fighting" from our name! 

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Losing ground - 16KJV11

bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

IOW it's not what we have done for Raider, it's what have we done for him lately...............

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Losing ground - 16KJV11

bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

IOW it's not what we have done for Raider, it's what have we done for him lately...............

Sounds like a Boys' Club to me......like those big wig preachers who will only let someone else preach if they let them preach at their churches first. . 

Just a circle that keeps going around and around and never gets anywhere but dizzy.

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Losing ground - 16KJV11

bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

Sounds like a Boys' Club to me......like those big wig preachers who will only let someone else preach if they let them preach at their churches first. . 

Just a circle that keeps going around and around and never gets anywhere but dizzy.

Don't get bitter. Your Honorary doctorate and invitation to preach on a thread near you could be just a post away. That is as long as you conform.

patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Losing ground - 16KJV11

bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

Don't get bitter. Your Honorary doctorate and invitation to preach on a thread near you could be just a post away. That is as long as you conform.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You'really preaching at me like you have the right to, oh, ye that is neck to neck with me in posting numbers and DPA.

Look at the positive karma  (whatever that means) and see who's winning.

Suffice it to say, I should receive an earned honorary doctorate. Approximately  1 out of every 10 of my posts has earned green.

Just sayin' ;)
(But just because I don'the want to seem to be too snarky, I'm going to your post to green you now. )

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Losing ground - 16KJV11

bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

Some people may say that Raider is splitting Fundamental Posting, well I say, as a great preacher once did, "It's already done split."

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:
patriotic said:
RAIDER said:

Walt
                                          BCH
                                          Teri in NC

*Losing ground - 16KJV11

bravo
                                                    brainisengaged
                                                    Patriotic
                                                    Tennessean

Some people may say that Raider is splitting Fundamental Posting, well I say, as a great preacher once did, "It's already done split."

Shhhh!  You know how sensitive Raider is  when it comes to his hair having split....gone bye-bye.....bald.

That'll preach!!