dear readers

Indifference engine

Elect
Reaction score
Code:
Alvin Martinez Noise is a troll. For those who aren't internet-smart, here's the definition. 

PS, For those who remember, think something like JoA but even more ridiculous 8)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

A troll more ridiculous then JOA

Is that even possible

They both have similarities:

The fellow preacher boys that had to do outlines would understand the beauty of this 7 point mini sermon :

1. they post randomness that is often off topic
2. they blame others for misquotes they did
3. they name drop people like those names are suppose to mean something.
4. they show up at the worse possible times
5. they insult people who have left the WHBC
6. they lie about those who have left the IFB
7. they destroy more than they build up

Dont be like them !!

Ill let Alvin the chipmunk and JoA the defender of WHBC 's chastity put the Scriptures in :)

Indifference engine said:
TheRealJonStewart said:
Did this boy seriously use urban dictionary to define a word?

Who said I'm a boy wow i need a safe space.

OK.  Well, we're all in stitches.  What DO you identify as?

Alvin has been selling a lot of records and may even crossover to CCM mainstream.

Martinez actually credits Ray Boltz, the Gaither band,  George Beverly Shea, and Dennis DeYoung as his music influences. Martinez belted out Styx's "Show Me The Way" to rave reviews.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Martinez actually credits Ray Boltz, the Gaither band,  George Beverly Shea, and Dennis DeYoung as his music influences. Martinez belted out Styx's "Show Me The Way" to rave reviews.

How much of this is true?

AlvinMartinezVoice said:

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Alvin has been selling a lot of records and may even crossover to CCM mainstream.

If he does, will Trieber crossover also?

I doubt much of it. I doubt this is the real Alvin and I would be shocked if Trieber "crossed over".

This Alvin voice poster is prob a Ray Boltz fan though!!

Trieber's son has left the flock and breaking away from the IFB movement in exchange for the seeker sensitive model and he credits Oklahoma's own Mega Church Millionaire Craig Groeschel as his mentor. I bet ole' Vineyard and Tommy Boy have some harsh things to say about Groeschel.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Trieber's son has left the flock and breaking away from the IFB movement in exchange for the seeker sensitive model and he credits Oklahoma's own Mega Church Millionaire Craig Groeschel as his mentor. I bet ole' Vineyard and Tommy Boy have some harsh things to say about Groeschel.

Tim Trieber's doing fine right now in Southwest US. Groeschel seems like a fraud to be honest but at least he isn't a predator like Vineyard.

Groeschel is a multi millionaire with satellite campuses across the country and all over Oklahoma. More and more people are nit just leaving the IFBs but other mainline denominations, even the Southern Baptist Convention is not fond of places like Groeschel's "churches". There are OBC alums as well as Hyles-Anderson alums who left the IFB movement to start a seeker sensitive church or go "mainstream" and work in the seeker sensitive/entertainment mega-church model.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Groeschel is a multi millionaire with satellite campuses across the country and all over Oklahoma. More and more people are nit just leaving the IFBs but other mainline denominations, even the Southern Baptist Convention is not fond of places like Groeschel's "churches". There are OBC alums as well as Hyles-Anderson alums who left the IFB movement to start a seeker sensitive church or go "mainstream" and work in the seeker sensitive/entertainment mega-church model.

Groeschel is a Southern Baptist. I don't think he's a multi-millionaire.

Groeschel is actually Methodist and was a staff member of a big Methodist church in Oklahoma City before "leaving the flock". He paid his dues and has franchises all over America. He has been criticized by John MacArthur for being seeker sensitive "Flat Screen" pastor and because he endorses TBN as well as false teachers Brian Houston and Carl Lentz though he himself is not a prosperity teacher.

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Groeschel is actually Methodist and was a staff member of a big Methodist church in Oklahoma City before "leaving the flock". He paid his dues and has franchises all over America. He has been criticized by John MacArthur for being seeker sensitive "Flat Screen" pastor and because he endorses TBN as well as false teachers Brian Houston and Carl Lentz though he himself is not a prosperity teacher.

Nope, Groeschel is a southern Baptist and was a staff member of the big Southern Baptist Church in Santa Clara known as North Valley Baptist Church. John MacArthur had him preach for him a couple of weeks ago and endorsed Groeschel in his latest book. John MacArthur however was known to be a communist.