Did Facebook Woman Lie?

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

Perhaps. Too early to know, but both sides need EQUAL treatment until all of the details come forward.

BlackLivesMatter has already  sentenced 5 officers to death before an investigation.

Twisted said:
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

What is "The Conservative Treehouse" and why should I lend them credence?

Ransom said:
Twisted said:

What is "The Conservative Treehouse" and why should I lend them credence?

Understand the concern.  I only posted because they give links to news sources.

It is fairly easy to see the article is not credible and is obviously biased.

1. He was not an armed robbery suspect. He was stopped because he may have resembled the person in the BOLO.

2. The cop probably did tell them he pulled them over for a broken tail light in order to set them at ease. He certainly would not say "I pulled you over because you might be an armed robber."

3. The firearm was not resting on his thigh. It was in his holster. The square black object is his wallet which he had just retrieved from his hip pocket.

4. Just because the sheriff said he did not issue a CCW licence to him does not mean he did not have one. Minnesota honors non-resident permits from Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey, North Dakota, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

5. A Ruger target pistol used in the robbery looks like his wallet? Really?

The article is so poorly researched that it is effectively useless.

Thomas Cassidy said:
It is fairly easy to see the article is not credible and is obviously biased.

1. He was not an armed robbery suspect. He was stopped because he may have resembled the person in the BOLO.

2. The cop probably did tell them he pulled them over for a broken tail light in order to set them at ease. He certainly would not say "I pulled you over because you might be an armed robber."

3. The firearm was not resting on his thigh. It was in his holster. The square black object is his wallet which he had just retrieved from his hip pocket.

4. Just because the sheriff said he did not issue a CCW licence to him does not mean he did not have one. Minnesota honors non-resident permits from Idaho, Illinois, Kentucky, New Jersey, North Dakota, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

5. A Ruger target pistol used in the robbery looks like his wallet? Really?

The article is so poorly researched that it is effectively useless.

I had a problem with the pistol comparison as well.  I doubt we'll ever know the truth.  I'm still waiting to hear evidence that the 2 killed in San Bernardino are the same ones who shot all those people.