did you notice?

Indifference engine

Elect
Reaction score
only HAC and OBC are not in alphabetical order. #conspiracy #whatdoesitmean #doublerainbow

Indifference engine said:
only HAC and OBC are not in alphabetical order. #conspiracy #whatdoesitmean #doublerainbow

What?  and if you take the letters for HAC and OBC and rearrange them you can almost spell BACON!

Area 51 stuff happening here for sure!

Just me said:

What?  and if you take the letters for HAC and OBC and rearrange them you can almost spell BACON!

please stay on topic.

No, I never noticed, especially about OBC.

HAC is at the top because HAC gets the most posts.  And HACkers are special people.

Just me said:

please stay on topic.

Area 51 and #conspiracy?????  on topic to me even if somewhere over the #doublerainbow!!

Well the OBC legacy carries on nonetheless. HAC gets all the attention but who's been a guest speaker at HAC/FBCH recently? Caleb Garraway the World Famous Evangelist who idolized Jack Hyles. Jackie Boy has a smile on his face when looking down from heaven at Caleb G, the Original O.G.

Well the OBC legacy carries on nonetheless. HAC gets all the attention but who's been a guest speaker at HAC/FBCH recently? Caleb Garraway the World Famous Evangelist who idolized Jack Hyles. Jackie Boy has a smile on his face when looking down from heaven at Caleb G, the Original O.G.
I'm not going to judge Hyles' salvation...but many have asked how we know he's not looking UP from somewhere else!

Well Caleb G, the Triple O.G. is carrying on the Vineyard legacy and preaching God's word as he was mentored by the Vineyards, Bob Ross, and Joe Finn.