Does anyone know what happened to Stuart Kazarovich?

Boomer

Elect
Reaction score
He was a teacher at Crown for about 1-2 years in the early 2000's. He was a good man. I can't find anything about him on the internet except that he became an army chaplain and some army big-wig tried to suppress his services because he preached the gospel and prayed in Jesus' name.

I can't find anything about him after 2008.

I wonder as I wander...

He is still an Army Chaplain, stationed at Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA. He will be attending C4 Course in Fort Jackson, SC in January. He is up for promotion to Major this year....Lord willing.  Most importantly, he is faithfully preaching the gospel to many soldiers on a daily basis. I know all of this because I am Marcie, his wife :)

Our oldest daughter will be a senior at Maranatha Baptist Bible College, while our second oldest will be a freshman there. Our other three teenagers are currently attending Tacoma Baptist Schools, where I teach 4th grade.

Thank you for asking about Stuart! His whole desire is to preach the gospel and see souls saved! The Lord allows him to reach soldiers and their families while he is an Army Chaplain.

shushanna said:
He is still an Army Chaplain, stationed at Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA. He will be attending C4 Course in Fort Jackson, SC in January. He is up for promotion to Major this year....Lord willing.  Most importantly, he is faithfully preaching the gospel to many soldiers on a daily basis. I know all of this because I am Marcie, his wife :)

Our oldest daughter will be a senior at Maranatha Baptist Bible College, while our second oldest will be a freshman there. Our other three teenagers are currently attending Tacoma Baptist Schools, where I teach 4th grade.

Thank you for asking about Stuart! His whole desire is to preach the gospel and see souls saved! The Lord allows him to reach soldiers and their families while he is an Army Chaplain.

That's wonderful to hear! Your husband taught several of my classes at Crown in the time he was there. The one thing that sticks out in my mind about him is that he would go soul-winning with us whenever we wanted to go. We went one afternoon and got stuck in the mud with his car. He pushed it out of the mud with his nice shoes and dress clothes on...Later, he said it was your anniversary that evening!

I just noticed this topic.

Would love an update if possible.

I want to thank Brother Kazarovich for his service to our country and our God. Great to hear he is getting the job done in the Army and that he had such a testimony as a teacher. I will be adding Stuart & Marcie to my prayer list.

Marcie please tell your husband thanks for his service to our country and thanks to you and your children for the sacrifices you make as a military wife and family.

May God bless your husband and you and family.