Does HAC Require Doctrinal Agreement To Enroll?

Twisted

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
It's been so long ago I don't remember.

Does anyone have any ideas about that?

A large Nazarene church sent  a group of students during the 70's.

There were two Mennonite girls that attended while I was on staff.... Maybe around 2005 or so... Needless to say, Young had a serious problem with it and basically had them booted out because they were a "distraction" to the other students.

What little respect I had left for the guy was totally depleted at that moment. They were actually very interesting, polite, dedicated, sincere, and Godly students. Guessing that scared old Ray.

qwerty said:
There were two Mennonite girls that attended while I was on staff.... Maybe around 2005 or so... Needless to say, Young had a serious problem with it and basically had them booted out because they were a "distraction" to the other students.

What little respect I had left for the guy was totally depleted at that moment. They were actually very interesting, polite, dedicated, sincere, and Godly students. Guessing that scared old Ray.

Vince Massi said:
A large Nazarene church sent  a group of students during the 70's.

Thanks.  Neither post addresses my question.

Sorry.. Forgot you were the OP.....

Negative when I enrolled.

It seems to me that this was covered whilst I was there (1997-2003)...you didn't have to agree 100%, but you weren't allowed to discuss the areas where you disagreed.

From memory...

qwerty said:
Sorry.. Forgot you were the OP.....

Negative when I enrolled.

Thanks.

GeneFrenkle said:
It seems to me that this was covered whilst I was there (1997-2003)...you didn't have to agree 100%, but you weren't allowed to discuss the areas where you disagreed.

From memory...

Thank you.

qwerty said:

Maybe the higher ranking demon made moves?

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

There was never a consensus core belief system there...by design, so the wizards could adjust the interpretation of any passage, to reenslave those who awoke.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

My room mate once had a conversation with Bro. Jorgenson because he also had a conversation with other students concerning the verse, "Covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak in tongues."

Baptist City Holdout said:
Twisted said:

Just drink out of the 100% mug.
There is a mirror at the bottom of that mug.

Walt said:
16KJV11 said:
Baptist City Holdout said:
Twisted said:

Just drink out of the 100% mug.
There is a mirror at the bottom of that mug.

I thought it was a photo of Dr Hyles...
That's really what I was thinking. Though the mug pre-dated the 100% buttons.