Don't get sick in the UK and need hospital care

HeDied4U

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
If you espouse a traditional biblical worldview, you might be left on your own to die in a British hospital.

Patients in the National Health Service, the publicly funded system that provides health care in the United Kingdom, could be denied treatment if a staff member feels victimized by something a patient says.

An NHS memo Tuesday cited a rise in staffers’ reports of discrimination last year, including “the highest levels of reported sexism and intolerance of religion and sexuality.”

It’s not hard to imagine that claims of “intolerance of sexuality” will be leveled against Christian patients who don’t embrace the LGBT agenda.

According to a report in the Telegraph on Wednesday, beginning in April, “any patient or hospital visitor found to be inflicting discriminatory or harassing behaviour on staff could be barred from receiving care, unless the case is an emergency.”

The scope of regulations previously included only physical violence against hospital personnel.

Based on the results of the 2019 NHS Staff Survey, incidences of discrimination rose from 5.8 percent to 7.2 percent in five years, so on its face, the inclusion of anti-discrimination protection makes sense.

Employers are responsible for making sure their place of business is not a hostile work environment for their employees. Sometimes that includes refusing services if the employee feels threatened or offended.

https://www.westernjournal.com/uk-m...=wj-breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

I can see it now....'you hurt my feelings. No care for you!!' (said in my best "Soup Nazi" voice)