Dr Hyles is speaking in chapel!

kaba

Elect
Reaction score
I got a facebook message from Belinda (Casteel) that Dr. Hyles would be preaching in chapel! I was wondering if they were going to have a question and answer service, because I have some questions!!

kaba said:
I got a facebook message from Belinda (Casteel) that Dr. Hyles would be preaching in chapel! I was wondering if they were going to have a question and answer service, because I have some questions!!

Sooooooo.......watcha smokin' out there?

Maybe Belinda is dreaming that Bro Hyles came back from the dead and his preaching again....................I need to step away from the computer..........you're one of Belinda's friends? NO way!!!!!I haven't forgotten the way she treated you like trash in college..........

kaba said:
I got a facebook message from Belinda (Casteel) that Dr. Hyles would be preaching in chapel!

Makes sense to me. Apparently the Holy Spirit isn't...

kaba said:

That may have just been the message she got from him after praying to him last night. :eek:

When he passed away we lived in Kentucky. Had a HAC friend/pastor that lived an hour south of us, they were excited to be traveling to Hammond for the funeral because they wanted their children to be apart of history!

kaba said:
When he passed away we lived in Kentucky. Had a HAC friend/pastor that lived an hour south of us, they were excited to be traveling to Hammond for the funeral because they wanted their children to be apart of history!

Wasn't that a "Hyles Soul-Winning Experience"?

"He Died and Went to Kentucky!"

:D

Smellin Coffee said:
kaba said:

Wasn't that a "Hyles Soul-Winning Experience"?

"He Died and Went to Kentucky!"

:D

Posts like this is what separates the men from the boys. good job, Smellin!

Sherryh said:
Maybe Belinda is dreaming that Bro Hyles came back from the dead and his preaching again....................I need to step away from the computer..........you're one of Belinda's friends? NO way!!!!!I haven't forgotten the way she treated you like trash in college..........

Yep, it's going to take me a few days to process that too.  ;)

I actually got along with Belinda, there were just a few things she did that I thought were not very thoughtful.

kaba said:
I actually got along with Belinda, there were just a few things she did that I thought were not very thoughtful.

She went bus calling with you sometimes, didn't she?  I didn't have any problems with her, but then she didn't know I existed either, even tho some of my closest friends were "in" with her.

Yes, went bus calling and then stopped to eat. The college girls had no money, so Belinda bought herself lunch and ate it all the way home.  When I was first married I would go to her house and we would ride hie all over town- I enjoyed that.

kaba said:
Yes, went bus calling and then stopped to eat. The college girls had no money, so Belinda bought herself lunch and ate it all the way home.  When I was first married I would go to her house and we would ride hie all over town- I enjoyed that.

She ate her purchased lunch in front of you?  Oh, dear.  That's not southern Alabama graciousness at all. 

Bless her heart. 

Thank you what person would do that in front of college girls that didn't have a dime? I can say that because that was me but she did that to kaba and that was heartless........when I knew Belinda she was a working college girl and was as sweet as pie........let's say she changed as she was given authority over people.

Sherryh said:
Thank you what person would do that in front of college girls that didn't have a dime? I can say that because that was me but she did that to kaba and that was heartless........when I knew Belinda she was a working college girl and was as sweet as pie........let's say she changed as she was given authority over people.

Most people do.  Especially when the power is limitless and your ego is stroked.  Belinda is proof that even the female gender can have ego issues!  ;)

I picked up on her haughtiness, even as an eighth grade HBJH student, in her English class.
Tom Vogel passed out an end of the year evaluation sheet, filled out anonymously, to all of us 8th grade Eng. students. 
Well suddenly the sub. teacher became an FBI certified handwriting analysis expert, and my opinion was no longer anonymous. The rules wouldn't let them kick me out, on the last day of school, so they started me in HS halfway there, with 50 d's, and probation.  I determined then to fight their man worship, and did so until I left in 2007.  No great shocker, when I started HAC 7 years later, in '93/'94 school year, that Roger Dodger had bounced.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

prophet said:
I picked up on her haughtiness, even as an eighth grade HBJH student, in her English class.
Tom Vogel passed out an end of the year evaluation sheet, filled out anonymously, to all of us 8th grade Eng. students. 
Well suddenly the sub. teacher became an FBI certified handwriting analysis expert, and my opinion was no longer anonymous. The rules wouldn't let them kick me out, on the last day of school, so they started me in HS halfway there, with 50 d's, and probation.  I determined then to fight their man worship, and did so until I left in 2007.  No great shocker, when I started HAC 7 years later, in '93/'94 school year, that Roger Dodger had bounced.

So sorry! They should have taken the criticism and learned from it!!

prophet said:

prophet, I'm trying to drink my hot tea and almost lost it on this post.............LOL! I'm glad you have a good heart about this...God bless you and your family!!

prophet said:

I'm pretty sure that was the last year they did the evaluation sheets.  "I was nearly blinded by a flying Jolly Rancher" wasn't viewed with much humor either.

I personally believe that Marlene Evans. Carol Frye, and Belinda were all trying out for the part in Revelation where it says, "And I heard a LOUD voice"...... ;D ;D ;D