Ed and Marge Wolber

tobytyler

Elect
Reaction score
I read where Ed Wolber's wife, Marge, passed away in Florida.  I was unaware that they moved from Indiana. Does anyone know the circumstances of their move to FL? Was it health related or just wanting to live near their daughter?

They were very faithful SS teachers for decades in Jr High II with Mrs Iva Mae Smith as superintendent. They, too, were members of the adult choir for a long time.

tobytyler said:
I read where Ed Wolber's wife, Marge, passed away in Florida.  I was unaware that they moved from Indiana. Does anyone know the circumstances of their move to FL? Was it health related or just wanting to live near their daughter?

They were very faithful SS teachers for decades in Jr High II with Mrs Iva Mae Smith as superintendent. They, too, were members of the adult choir for a long time.

Was this recent? (His wife's passing).

I know who he is, but that's about it.

Walt said:
tobytyler said:

Mrs Wolber passed away on November 7, 2017.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/national-cremation/obituary.aspx?n=Margaret-Wolber&lc=2705&pid=187185467&mid=7631341

tobytyler said:
Walt said:
tobytyler said:

Mrs Wolber passed away on November 7, 2017.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/national-cremation/obituary.aspx?n=Margaret-Wolber&lc=2705&pid=187185467&mid=7631341

Thank you!

Yes, she did pass away.  Ed retired a few years ago and they moved to be closer to their daughter who lives in FL.  You know the weather in Indiana is so nice and warm in the winter (ha ha).  She had been ill for a while.  I don't know the exact diagnoses of what her daughter said. 

According to his daughter in FL, he's doing okay.  He is in his mid 80's.