Examples of Self Centered Ministries

Well according to you we are to do all of our praying in secret with closed doors. We can also see we are to pray without ceasing. So if we want to be Treasure style dogmatic about it we violate the NT anytime we leave our prayer closet or at the very least when we come around other people.

Praying without ceasing doesn't literally mean to consume all your time with prayer. It means to "not give up praying."...

What are you talking about?

You're the one that made the comparison. I didn't. You didn't distinguish what you exactly meant by your comparison. Thus, I made a entirely reckless association like you did.....

Get it?

Praying without ceasing doesn't literally mean to consume all your time with prayer. It means to "not give up praying."...
But contrasting a pharisee who is making a spectacle of himself in praying so all around could see how eloquent his prayers were with one who got a way privately to pray earnestly and humbly means private prayer is the only prayer authorized?

By the way.... before you appeal to 1 Tim 2:8 in the KJV.... Not that you know it is there.... You would have used it by now if you had.

The verse is really misworded. It is a simple mistake but one that has been in every KJV for a long time. It should read....

1Ti 2:8 I will therefore that men every where pray, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

But contrasting a pharisee who is making a spectacle of himself in praying so all around could see how eloquent his prayers were with one who got a way privately to pray earnestly and humbly means private prayer is the only prayer authorized?

Not exactly. I asked the question.....

Who in their right mind would pray in front of a camera. Much less use it in a marketing campaign to promote themselves, That is what I asked. Since then, you've tried to get away from these valid questions by insisting there is no issue with it.

I imagine DR could put his name in flashing lights and it would be okay with you?..... oops... He might have already done that.... ;)

Not exactly. I asked the question.....

Who in their right mind would pray in front of a camera. Much less use it in a marketing campaign to promote themselves, That is what I asked. Since then, you've tried to get away from these valid questions by insisting there is no issue with it.

I imagine DR could put his name in flashing lights and it would be okay with you?..... oops... He might have already done that.... ;)
I know you hate IFB and in your opinion they way they breathe violates the NT, but you do a real disservice to the real issues in the IFB when you go on your scorched earth campaign of hatred. If corvettes are important to you, you have your photo taken with corvettes, If cats are your thing you have your photo taken with cats, if prayer is important to you the best way to concisely communicate it is to have your photo taken in the prayer position or at a prayer meeting. Still not going to find fault. If he had a photo of him soul winning your would find fault with that. If he had a photo feeding the poor you would find fault with that. If there was a photo of him sniping Bin Laden you would complain he used the wrong caliber.

I just checked DR's VOH page, and from what I can see, it looks like his wife has gotten rid of the lesbian hairstyle she had. I can "Amen" that.

I just checked DR's VOH page, and from what I can see, it looks like his wife has gotten rid of the lesbian hairstyle she had. I can "Amen" that.
Well I don't find any verse in the NT that allows her to change her style-Another obvious violation of the Bible from DR.

I know you hate IFB and in your opinion they way they breathe violates the NT,

That is a lie from you. I don't hate them. I love them. Which is why I keep coming back to them and trying to change it. I could have moved on a very long time ago. I did in certain areas but I keep coming back because I love them.

but you do a real disservice to the real issues in the IFB when you go on your scorched earth campaign of hatred. If corvettes are important to you, you have your photo taken with corvettes, If cats are your thing you have your photo taken with cats, if prayer is important to you the best way to concisely communicate it is to have your photo taken in the prayer position or at a prayer meeting. Still not going to find fault. If he had a photo of him soul winning your would find fault with that. If he had a photo feeding the poor you would find fault with that. If there was a photo of him sniping Bin Laden you would complain he used the wrong caliber.

More lies. I haven't done any of that but you accuse me of it. I have dealt with specific Spiritual issues among them and you know it.