subllibrm Well-known member Doctor Elect Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 8,049 Reaction score 743 Points 113 Today at 6:45 AM #1 He doesn't seem to agree with the genocide narrative.
Ekklesian Well-known member Doctor Elect Joined May 17, 2021 Messages 7,050 Reaction score 1,545 Points 113 Location Western Hemisphere Today at 7:02 AM #2 I've posted a host of Orthodox rabbis who would call that Zionist propaganda. One who would call him a traitorous Jew.
I've posted a host of Orthodox rabbis who would call that Zionist propaganda. One who would call him a traitorous Jew.
subllibrm Well-known member Doctor Elect Joined Jan 31, 2012 Messages 8,049 Reaction score 743 Points 113 Today at 12:12 PM #3 Ekklesian said: I've posted a host of Orthodox rabbis who would call that Zionist propaganda. One who would call him a traitorous Jew. Click to expand... Maybe it is. I guess it's a question of how genocide is defined. My thought on the idea that Israels goal is genocide, they aren't very good at it.
Ekklesian said: I've posted a host of Orthodox rabbis who would call that Zionist propaganda. One who would call him a traitorous Jew. Click to expand... Maybe it is. I guess it's a question of how genocide is defined. My thought on the idea that Israels goal is genocide, they aren't very good at it.