Forum Requests

groupie

Elect
Reaction score
Admin, can you add three new forums?

1. The Fellowship Hall - this could be for light hearted discussion that has nothing to do with HAC, Schaap, and other stuff I am trying to forget!

2. Call it the Bus Office - you can restrict (maybe call restrictions a time out) members (childish, trolling, argumentative etc) to only that forum rather than ban then and then make that forum not show in the new posts.

3. A Q and A forum so we can have a place to ask questions like this one,

Thanks!!

groupie said:

I'm not the Admin/FSSL but allow me to put a few cents in towards your requests:

1. There is the Fellowship Forum. It exists for that purpose but, like most forums on this site, the lines can become blurred.

2. That would be too hard (i.e. more time, effort and money than it is worth) to do. Admin has an effective way of dealing with the malcontents and the malicious. I think he does a good job (shameless plug for the admin  :D ).

3. I believe that would fall under the "Suggestions and Comments" forum. At least, that's my take on it.

Just my $.49 on the subject (since my advice is usually not worth two bits!).

1, That forum does not show for me.
2. Not expensive.
3. That forum does not show for me.

groupie said:
1, That forum does not show for me.
2. Not expensive.
3. That forum does not show for me.

1. & 3. Is the section bar entitled "General Category" expanded? If there is a plus sign next to it (on the far right), click it to expand. If you don't see that section bar, what browser are you using?

2. I speak from experience. It is as I said - too hard. Not necessarily expensive.

Just trying to help.