Fundamental Seduction & Wizard of God

Cottonelle Clean Care Double Roll Toilet Paper, 32 Count $19.92
http://amzn.com/B008YD82S2

e8ezepa6.jpg

IFB X-Files said:
on sale on EBay - $35.00

Wizard.jpg

I could add a few chapters in those books but I've moved on.......where is the monies going? 2 books for $35.00 only in America ???

Fundamental Seduction was bravely written by a man who had his life threatened. He was an insider who dared to expose the decaying, rotting putrid trash of Hyles, and I applaud him. Was some of it bitter? yes, and he admits that.  But truth can hurt. It is an excellent book.

Both good books, I was interviewed for Fundamental Seduction, Great job by Voyle

Wherewereyou, I bet you wrote a few chapters in those books telling the truth about dh.............. :(

I'm glad you were  a good kid.......few followed your steps!!

Torrent v.2 said:
Fundamental Seduction was bravely written by a man who had his life threatened. He was an insider who dared to expose the decaying, rotting putrid trash of Hyles, and I applaud him. Was some of it bitter? yes, and he admits that.  But truth can hurt. It is an excellent book.

Was any of the book stuff he witnessed first hand or was it just interviews with people that told their stories? I struggle with what I have heard is found int he book, because it is not the Jack Hyles I knew. It just does not jive / fit with the man I was close with. I know you never really know a person 100%, but it is still a hard pill to swallow.