Funny, sad and true at the same time.

[yquote author=Tarheel Baptist link=topic=6252.msg120994#msg120994 date=1437334775]
http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/shooters-motive-stumps-obama-fbi-media/

I rarely find wnd profitable, but this nails the PC bias in the so called mainstream media...IMO, of course.
[/quote]

Both you and Rush are dense on this one on purpose. The question is what is the motive of a young man who grew up in middle class America to commit this horrible crime. Of all the young teenagers brought up in the Muslim faith in the US this is behavior so extreme that it causes one to want to know the motivation. The killer was not a loner (like the Charleston killer) and appeared quite well adjusted in high school and college. The only bias I see here is you and Rush wanting to fan anti-Muslim sentiments. 

LongGone said:
Of all the young teenagers brought up in the Muslim faith in the US this is behavior so extreme that it causes one to want to know the motivation.

Not much of a mystery at all, actually. In Islam there is never a guarantee of salvation, except to those who are martyrs in the cause of Jihad. The two men who died a few years ago trying to car-bomb the  Glasgow airport were well-adjusted and well-educated, too: they were doctors.

It's not unreasonable to speculate that Mohammed Youssef Abdulazeez didn't expect to escape. Attacking the military would seem, on the face of it, suicidal.

Ransom, I would like to know what is wrong with me. Perhaps you can use your X-ray vision to look in my skull and answer me this:

Why am I continually surprised by liberals remaining blind to the most obvious facts, such as what you pointed out?

I don't get it. As you know, I am the most intelligent person who posts here, humbly speaking. I ought by now be aware that rejection of God leads to absolute lunacy. If not by reading the Bible, then by the constant repetition of experience, I ought no longer be surprised when the absolute obvious, like the motives of someone named Mohamed in shooting US military, is a complete mystery to liberals.

So why Ransom, why if I am sooooooooo intelligent am I constantly surprised by liberal PC stupidity?

Ransom, I can see through your Clark Kent disguise, Xray my skull and explain to me why I am shocked by PC stupidity.

cubanito said:
Ransom, I would like to know what is wrong with me. Perhaps you can use your X-ray vision to look in my skull and answer me this:

Why am I continually surprised by liberals remaining blind to the most obvious facts, such as what you pointed out?

I don't get it. As you know, I am the most intelligent person who posts here, humbly speaking. I ought by now be aware that rejection of God leads to absolute lunacy. If not by reading the Bible, then by the constant repetition of experience, I ought no longer be surprised when the absolute obvious, like the motives of someone named Mohamed in shooting US military, is a complete mystery to liberals.

So why Ransom, why if I am sooooooooo intelligent am I constantly surprised by liberal PC stupidity?

Ransom, I can see through your Clark Kent disguise, Xray my skull and explain to me why I am shocked by PC stupidity.

I don't know about the smartest but this is a pretty funny post.

LongGone said:
Both you and Rush are dense on this one on purpose. The question is what is the motive of a young man who grew up in middle class America to commit this horrible crime. Of all the young teenagers brought up in the Muslim faith in the US this is behavior so extreme that it causes one to want to know the motivation. The killer was not a loner (like the Charleston killer) and appeared quite well adjusted in high school and college. The only bias I see here is you and Rush wanting to fan anti-Muslim sentiments. 

Don't open your eyes while your head is in the sand. That will hurt.

subllibrm said:
LongGone said:

You don't see the obvious, and hilarious, point...and MY head is in the sand!  ;)

cubanito said:
I don't get it. As you know, I am the most intelligent person who posts here, humbly speaking.

Thanks for the reminder! It's easy to forget this.

The liberals are still scratching their heads wondering what could have motivated Muhammed's actions. If only he'd driven a pick up truck with a confederate flag decal on the window so we could know for sure..... ;)

Tarheel Baptist said:
subllibrm said:
LongGone said:

You don't see the obvious, and hilarious, point...and MY head is in the sand!  ;)

Did you see that I quoted LongGone and not you?  ::)

^pay close attention to the fact that you are not involved via quote or comment^

IOW I wasn't talking to you.

But FWIW I have no idea where your head is and don't really care to speculate.

subllibrm said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
subllibrm said:
LongGone said:

Did you see that I quoted LongGone and not you?  ::)

^pay close attention to the fact that you are not involved via quote or comment^

IOW I wasn't talking to you.

But FWIW I have no idea where your head is and don't really care to speculate.

I did not see that... :'(
Sorry...in this instance, my head seems to have been in a much smaller, darker place!!  :)

subllibrm said:
LongGone said:

Actually I would consider the one who can't see multiple points of view as the one with their head in the sand. This would be especially true when that person randomly posts articles that he has not verified and calls anyone that disagrees with him a liberal idiot. He adds to the perception when his strongest argument is "What a crock" when he disagrees. Funny, sad and true at the same time he claims to be a pastor :)

LongGone said:
subllibrm said:
LongGone said:

Actually I would consider the one who can't see multiple points of view as the one with their head in the sand. This would be especially true when that person randomly posts articles that he has not verified and calls anyone that disagrees with him a liberal idiot. He adds to the perception when his strongest argument is "What a crock" when he disagrees. Funny, sad and true at the same time he claims to be a pastor :)

You, yet again, misrepresent my position.
Where have I ever claimed that anyone who disagrees with me is a liberal idiot?
The articles I post are there for all to read and decide whether or not they illustrate the idiocy of liberal, PC political philosophy.

The points renouncing political activity by a Pastor are, IMO, a crock. I don't see how I can add anything else. They are a crock....politicians and politics choose those people and philosophy that governs us, and no one should be prohibited from participation in the process...and given that, the points in that OP are weak, lame and...well, a crock. Again, IMO.

You think my head is in the sand because you misrepresent what I believe.
You already accused me of being pro confederate flag and not respecting those who were murdered in Charleston....basically calling me racist. Because you wish to argue with what you want me to be rather than what I am.

I am a Pastor who leads a congregation made up of a diverse group of people.
One of our ushers in last Sunday morning's second service is an attorney  with our county's District Attorney...our county's Democrat District Attorney.

Now, I repeat, liberal, PC policy is more often than not, idiotic.
The notion that a Pastor should be politically neutered is a crock.
I have not called you an idiot or a moron because you disagree with me...neither have I called you a racist.

Tarheel Baptist said:

13953783092_54352f67f8_o.jpg

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Dan, how have I misrepresented what you believe?
In fact, I'm not sure I know what you believe!  :)

Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

I am certain that he has made it clear that he doesn't know what he believes.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

No matter. I've pointed it out before but the misrepresentations still happen. Carry on. :)

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

No matter. I've pointed it out before but the misrepresentations still happen. Carry on. :)

I shall indeed carry on!
I think you misrepresent yourself here, sometimes.
You say you believe one thing, yet your posts often don't reflect said belief.
So....

You say you follow Jesus and ignore much of what he says. :)

Tarheel Baptist said:
LongGone said:
subllibrm said:
LongGone said:

You, yet again, misrepresent my position.
Where have I ever claimed that anyone who disagrees with me is a liberal idiot?
The articles I post are there for all to read and decide whether or not they illustrate the idiocy of liberal, PC political philosophy.

The points renouncing political activity by a Pastor are, IMO, a crock. I don't see how I can add anything else. They are a crock....politicians and politics choose those people and philosophy that governs us, and no one should be prohibited from participation in the process...and given that, the points in that OP are weak, lame and...well, a crock. Again, IMO.

You already accused me of being pro confederate flag and not respecting those who were murdered in Charleston....basically calling me racist. Because you wish to argue with what you want me to be rather than what I am.

I am a Pastor who leads a congregation made up of a diverse group of people.
One of our ushers in last Sunday morning's second service is an attorney  with our county's District Attorney...our county's Democrat District Attorney.

Now, I repeat, liberal, PC policy is more often than not, idiotic.
The notion that a Pastor should be politically neutered is a crock.
I have not called you an idiot or a moron because you disagree with me...neither have I called you a racist.

I don't misrepresent you. You have a whole thread where you call liberals idiots. If you were putting the articles out there for people to decide you would not call it Proof Liberals are idiotic

You are free to say whatever you want but you respond with "what a crock" it makes it sound like you have no argument so you that is how you respond. You may not agree with a thought out post but being dismissive makes you sound like you have no argument. I would agree that a pastor should participate by voting and be knowledgeable  but to spend time each day posting anti-liberal nonsense doesn't seem like the role of a pastor. I would personally hard to respect you as a pastor with the way and manor you post. It seems neither Christ-like nor even overly intelligent. Why don't you say why the points are weak and lame rather than just saying they are weak and lame.

I already told you that I admire that you stopped in Charleston to pay respects to those murdered so that is a non-starter. You are difficult to follow on the confederate flag because you started off ranting about those who were against the confederate flag but not against Planned Parenthood. Then you said you were for the flag not being flown at Capitol Buildings. Then you said you blamed it on the left.  I don't believe you answered the post about whether people had the right to be offended by the flag.

I don't know what you are and don't really have anything I want you to be. The only thing I can do is read what you post and infer from what you post. I admit I have a hard time with people that take either extreme right or left views without being able to see other points of view. You come across that way on the forum. You may be very different but I can not see that. Your constant posting "proof liberals are idiots" really added to that perception. I have wondered why someone would post that stuff everyday on a forum where most people reading are conservative anyhow.

I will take your word for it that your church is diverse. One would not draw that conclusion from the picture you posted of VBS.

I will add that I think extreme conservative views are just as idiotic.