Gay Marriage is legal in all states in the US now

Welcome to Canada my American friends.

What if a gay couple wants to display a confederate battle flag at their wedding?

The next step in the agenda is to ban traditional marriage.

Lets see SC voted for abortion and now legality of unholy marriage. 

The Rogue Tomato said:
What if a gay couple wants to display a confederate battle flag at their wedding?

Only allowed if they force a Christian baker to put it on their cake.

The real test will come when they force others to support their weddings.

praise_yeshua said:

By next Monday at the latest.  :-X

praise_yeshua said:

I agree. They do not want to be merely tolerated by Christians; they want to be celebrated by Christians. 

Citadel of Truth said:
praise_yeshua said:

I agree. They do not want to be merely tolerated by Christians; they want to be celebrated by Christians.

I will gladly celebrate when they become children of God. Born again Christians.

I sense there is a catch 22 in there somewhere.

And the next thing they will be seeking to redefine in America is pedophilia. They also will seek to lower the age of consent.

The B4U-Act (recognized and considered  by the  American Psychiatric Association to be a "patient advocacy group") calls and refers to pedophiles as "minor attracted people." And earlier this year in Canada, two psychologists have already declared that pedophilia is a 'sexual orientation' just like homosexuality. And so, unfortunately this is where it is all heading with the LGBQT movement.

Tremendous message by James Knox: My Response to Supreme Court Ruling on Homosexual Marriage

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-2jku9WHB2cU1ZMcmc0SzZzLUk/view?usp=sharing