Godly Behavior?

The question posed was about his solution, not his attitude, so I was paying attention to the content.

Upon a second view:

The woman's attitude is not exactly exemplary; she interrupts him, throws blame at him, personally, for not protecting kids, and then finally dismisses him as a "white man."

He calls her out for interrupting him (justified), and puts her down for pulling the "race card" (snarky, but not abusive).

If I was in his shoes, I'd have been more polite, but her tactics are typical of campus feminists arguing abortion, and they should be identified and called out for the sophistry they are.
Are we not to be above all that? Her bad behavior may explain his, but it doesn't excuse it in any way.
 
I'm sorry Lord for being ugly and ungracious towards that woman but she started it.
 
Well, he's one up on me, then. I enjoy calling Internet feminists with bad arguments "toots."
well he;s not one up on bruh.... or ekklesian.... or a few others here either... ...in fact looking back on some of the things they have said to females they might one up on him... ....

the point i was making to subllibrm is he sat right here and saw all of that.... even taking part in some of the discussions where it happened... ... and he never said a word.......
 
Last edited:
Are we not to be above all that? Her bad behavior may explain his, but it doesn't excuse it in any way.
are you not also supposed to be above all that?..... you have sat right here on this forum and seen much worse said to females - many times... ..... and some things said in almost the exact same words.. also many times. ..... and you never said a word to the offender.... .... ...

and while we are at it.... . what did you say to this guy in the video that you found offensive and brought here to complain about?... .. did you put a remark on his facebook page or video to register your complaint?... ...

do you even believe in going directly to the source of the problem?..... or are you all about complaining about one person to somebody else? ... and doing it in a remote place where that person you found offensive will never see or hear you?.... where he will have no chance to answer you or push back?......

you have come here to complain about a lot of people out there in the world.... all the way up to the president - who you probably complain about the most... .. but what have you actually said to any of them?.... .. ever written a letter to the president ...or posted something on his social media page?.... if you did - did you sign your name to it?..... .
 
Last edited:
I made a big move and totally left FB 4 years ago. Friends and family were furious. One of the reasons I said Ta Ta to FB was folks who did not know you from Adam would attack you out of nowheres.
I also wrote Private messages to many saying. I'm still your friend in real life. They chose FakeBook over friendship. I have a smaller group but they enjoy real life. Those who want to be in FB. It's a free country. I liked hearing what the TP USA man said about veterans. Some folks see a camera and they go all super lib mode.
 
Back
Top