Good HAC/FBCH memory

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I know that a lot of negative talk takes place on the HAC FFF.  I thought it might me nice to have a thread devoted to positive memories that took place at HAC or FBCH. 

*As always, one memory per post.

The ping-pong table in the mini-golf course was a favorite spot to get away for some fun.  We would play anytime we had a free evening.  The competition was fierce and the laughs were many.  Great time!

RAIDER said:
The ping-pong table in the mini-golf course was a favorite spot to get away for some fun.  We would play anytime we had a free evening.  The competition was fierce and the laughs were many.  Great time!
I met many lifelong friends and esp. Mrs. prophet there.

Incidentally, I played (last night after church) some Northland Grad, for the first time since my frosh year at HAC, and smoked him...

Most of my minigolf memories are from my years before HAC, but I really did like that course.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

does anyone know what is there now?  (where the min-golf used to be) ?

We had a 6 month old when we arrived at HAC & left with 3 total kids. That 1st one is now 40. Only by God's supernatural provision could we have paid everything needed in cash & left college with no debt on as little as I made back then.

fishinnut said:
We had a 6 month old when we arrived at HAC & left with 3 total kids. That 1st one is now 40. Only by God's supernatural provision could we have paid everything needed in cash & left college with no debt on as little as I made back then.

What is a "total kid"?

WESLEY said:
It's a storage room! ???

16KJV11 said:
WESLEY said:
It's a storage room! ???

STORAGE ROOM??????

thought they'd have enough storage there, without ripping out the miniature golf course :)

WESLEY said:
16KJV11 said:
WESLEY said:
It's a storage room! ???

STORAGE ROOM??????

thought they'd have enough storage there, without ripping out the miniature golf course :)
Things are REALLY going down hill, aren't they?

Pick up basketball games were a blast. Several of us would plan on meeting at the gym at a certain time.  There would always be a few extras around.  Hooping with friends was a blast!

Ministry.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Being on campus during the summer and not going to school. Just had work to worry about. Ran bus route on weekends. Was a relatively carefree life.

Sitting in the balcony just to watch the idiots on the front row of the balcony yell at others below.

Teri in NC said:
Sitting in the balcony just to watch the idiots on the front row of the balcony yell at others below.

Remember that big-mouthed kid from Illinois?

patriotic said:
Teri in NC said:

Remember that big-mouthed kid from Illinois?

John Roach wasn't that loud.

I actually enjoyed the Wednesday evening Bible studies.