Good Riddance, I Say....

That guy probably approves of abortion like Carl Lentz and Craig Groseschel do. He's probably in the "Homosexuals Are Going to Heaven" crowd with Furtick/Brian Houston/Carl Lentz/Ray Boltz/Josh Harris/Blaine Bartel and yes Jack Schaap is in that crowd apparently.....SMH

Maybe that church in Michigan could hire a Caleb Garaway or even a Tony Hutson type preacher but I digress.

You can argue that you would like to see Trump be more Christlike in many areas but you can't make a coherent argument that Biden would put in place policies more friendly to Christians. If you remove the personalities Trumps policies are probably the most Christian friendly since at least Reagan and perhaps further back.

Or just another in a long line of peoples that prefer "their party" to any semblance of morality.

Well now that Biden is President............Blaine Bartel and his liberal/homosexual son and his pedophile son are rejoicing because the Hellsong crowd won. I can't wait for Tony Hutson comedy/sermon series on Biden/Harris and of course his hatred for emasculated worshiper leaders at seeker sensitive churches.