GOOD THINGS COMING!

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
I am retiring this old, worn-out software and going with the latest tech!!!
This means...

• No more need for Tapatalk
  • Reputation likes/dislikes for posts. Karma is no longer supported and will not work... unfortunately, you will have to build up new Karma
  • Completely mobile-friendly
  • Security... and spam eliminator

Happening today... so save your best replies and posts for our new system!

It can't be worse. Glad to see functionality restored on line. Now in some brains, that may still be an issue. :cool::cool:

I live and die by the statistics page. Will it ever return?

It looks great and is computer friendly. Many blessings my friend!!

I kind of looked around, but what is with all the ads? The pop-up ones that cover the whole page are a bother. I used to use tapatalk, so maybe they were here before and just never had to click through them.

I will cut back on the ads... i agree that it is way too many.
My capitalistic, greedy fingers got the best of me!!!! LOL!!

Better?!

I kind of looked around, but what is with all the ads? The pop-up ones that cover the whole page are a bother. I used to use tapatalk, so maybe they were here before and just never had to click through them.
Ads? I don't see any ads at all.

It looks pretty good. What is the equivalent of "view unread posts since last visit"? I used this feature a lot.

It looks pretty good. What is the equivalent of "view unread posts since last visit"? I used this feature a lot.
That would be "New Posts" tab in the top box on the home page.
Anything in bold is unread by you.
Up to 10 posts are shown.

Threads in bold contain unread posts. Clicking the thread title seems to default to the first unread post; at least, that's how it works for me,.

Click on the time stamp link in this column to go directly to the last post in the thread

BB37C603-162B-4482-AE54-54EC6FBA5827.jpeg