Grab your masks..... but hold your nose

You're the perfect example of a sociopath.
Why is it that Yeezy calls me a sociopath?

1. I call him "Yeezy."
2. I ask questions he can't answer.

That's it.

Remember what I've said many times about this fool: it's not enough merely for him to be right, and you to be wrong. No, Yeezy the narcicissitic clown is never wrong, and you are mentally or morally unfit, merely for daring to question or correct him.

You're not. Read it again, you illiterate putz. You're the only person who doesn't measure up to #3.

I read it again. Read what I wrote again.

I said I don't believe you. See. You always consider yourself infallible.

I know you have tomato at #3 as well as Aleshanee. You can't lie about it and get by with it.

Why is it that Yeezy calls me a sociopath?

1. I call him "Yeezy."
2. I ask questions he can't answer.

That's it.

Remember what I've said many times about this fool: it's not enough merely for him to be right, and you to be wrong. No, Yeezy the narcicissitic clown is never wrong, and you are mentally or morally unfit, merely for daring to question or correct him.

I answered your question. YOU have never asked me a question I can't answer. You just don't like my answers.

I detailed why you are a sociopath earlier. People can read it for themselves. Your lies keep adding up.

I answered your question about the masks. You keep ignoring it.

I said I don't believe you.
Yes, I know you did. You said you didn't believe you were #3.

I pointed out that everybody except you counted as #3, and you didn't even rate that high. Like the idiot you are, you couldn't even read that properly.

You can go ahead and not believe me if you want. It only proves you don't ask questions in good faith. There's only one appropriate answer to your Kafka trap: it ends with "...and the horse you rode in on."

So long, loser.

Yes, I know you did. You said you didn't believe you were #3.

I pointed out that everybody except you counted as #3, and you didn't even rate that high. Like the idiot you are, you couldn't even read that properly.

You can go ahead and not believe me if you want. It only proves you don't ask questions in good faith. There's only one appropriate answer to your Kafka trap: it ends with "...and the horse you rode in on."

So long, loser.

No. I said that I didn't believe was the only one at #3. Read again.

What's wrong. Can't you take your own advice?