Grab your masks..... but hold your nose

I wonder why Yeezy can't answer this question.

A unique question.

I've never heard of a patient ever demanding that their surgeon submit a health report before performing a surgery.

Possibly we could require the entire staff to submit to a physical?

I wonder how many doctors have AIDS yet still perform their work? Would you allow them to work on you? Even for an office visit?

I see that you don't want to deal accurately with the issue. I'm not the one pretending Tshirt masks make a difference. Everyone knows you wouldn't want a surgeon wearing a TShirt mask in the operating room. Nor would you want a surgeon infected with Covid19 doing your surgery.

I wonder why Yeezy can't answer this question.

There are plenty of questions I've asked that you refuse to answer. I'm not going to stick around while you mock me with Yeezy. You can have the floor. Enjoy your little routine.

There are plenty of questions I've asked that you refuse to answer. I'm not going to stick around while you mock me with Yeezy. You can have the floor. Enjoy your little routine.
You still haven't answered my question. Why do doctors wear masks while doing surgery?

It is called PPE. Personal protection equipment. Designed to protect YOU.

Ah, but that's the thing. Personal protective equipment is meant to protect the wearer. Surgical masks (and cloth masks in general) are not meant to protect the wearer, but the patient.

Yeezy's complaint is this:

The fact the mask traps these, makes me think it can make matters worse. You produce a concentrated collection of the virus that doesn't evaporate as easily. It ultimately gets distributed when we touch the mask

If cloth masks make matters worse, why do doctors wear them in the operating theatre? Did this only occur to Yeezy, but never to actual medical professionals? (I mean, Yeezy may well think that...he's so smart! SMRT! SMRT!) Sure, they can't filter out viruses perfectly, and perhaps they do concentrate them--but the doctors still wear them anyway, because overall, it's better than if they don't.

Granted, the cloth of a medical mask is of a different type than that of a homemade mask made of a T-shirt, and therefore more effective than the homemade mask. But an inadequate solution is still better than no solution at all.

Now, why was that question so hard for Yeezy to answer? I'll bet he realized exactly what I was asking for and, as usual, couldn't bear the thought of being seen as wrong.

The question was never about what they were designed to do but the effectiveness of what people are using them for.

The question was never about what they were designed to do but the effectiveness of what people are using them for.
This is either hilarious or pathetic as we all know that what people are using them for is NOT what they are designed to do.

Ah, but that's the thing. Personal protective equipment is meant to protect the wearer. Surgical masks (and cloth masks in general) are not meant to protect the wearer, but the patient.

Yeezy's complaint is this:

If cloth masks make matters worse, why do doctors wear them in the operating theatre? Did this only occur to Yeezy, but never to actual medical professionals? (I mean, Yeezy may well think that...he's so smart! SMRT! SMRT!) Sure, they can't filter out viruses perfectly, and perhaps they do concentrate them--but the doctors still wear them anyway, because overall, it's better than if they don't.

Granted, the cloth of a medical mask is of a different type than that of a homemade mask made of a T-shirt, and therefore more effective than the homemade mask. But an inadequate solution is still better than no solution at all.

Now, why was that question so hard for Yeezy to answer? I'll bet he realized exactly what I was asking for and, as usual, couldn't bear the thought of being seen as wrong.
There is reason you're mocking me with "Yeezy". There is a reason you so brutally mock others even when they ask you to stop. You mock others because of your own character flaws. You're a petty little twerp who's been alone his entire life. You've never formed a meaningful relationship. What people think and feel doesn't matter to you. It never has. You're the perfect example of a sociopath.

There is reason you're mocking me with "Yeezy". There is a reason you so brutally mock others even when they ask you to stop. You mock others because of your own character flaws. You're a petty little twerp who's been alone his entire life. You've never formed a meaningful relationship. What people think and feel doesn't matter to you. It never has. You're the perfect example of a sociopath.
UGC, is that you?

There is reason you're mocking me with "Yeezy".

That reason is: You are an eminently mock-worthy, know-nothing bozo.

There is a reason you so brutally mock others even when they ask you to stop.

You're the perfect example of a sociopath.

And you're still avoiding my question. And my answer, too, now.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Yeezy, the know-nothing bozo, is so worthy of mockery.

And you're still avoiding my question. And my answer, too, now.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Yeezy, the know-nothing bozo, is so worthy of mockery.

Yep. Sociopath.

Name two people you love more than yourself?

1. My mother.
2. Jesus.
3. Anyone else who isn't you.

I don't believe I'm the only person at #3. I'm rather certain there are plenty of people you feel the same way toward.

By the way, John Calvin was the same way. Calvinism produces contempt and hatred for your fellowman. I know your doctrine makes you special and everyone else suspect. After all, you're "chosen".....

You did answer my question. If you would do that more often, it be beneficial to the discussion. I've answered far more of your questions than you ever have mine.

To answer your question. No. I don't like to be mocked with your elementary school title for me. Thanks for asking. It is so rare these days to meet someone with such integrity.

Doctors and nurses wear masks to give patients some semblance of comfort that they are trying to prevent infections and illnesses from being passed to the patient.

This does NOT often work and they have better equipment and training than what is being mandated to be worn in public. Thus, people are not really being protected.

Does that help?