HAC FBCH Pictures and Memorabilia

Baptist City Holdout

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Buried somewhere is a thread for posting old pictures from FBCH and HAC, but I am too lazy or incompetent to find it. Let's use the new feature to easily post our old..... or recent pictures. In keeping with time honored tradition...... one picture per post.

Last edited:
Trump would be proud.

Those photos are YUGE!!

Wow... just wow. And this was supposed to be Christian teaching?

#3 - We should give our tithes -- weekly? Really? This has no Biblical support or basis -- it seems to me that the Scriptural rule is to give on Sunday as God has prospered you in the previous week. If I'm paid once a month, I give on the Sunday following the paycheck.

#4 - Abraham tithed before Moses... well, that's quite deceptive. Abraham gave 10% of the spoils (which, I understand was a war custom of those days) to Melchizedek; the king of Sodom insisted that Abraham to keep the other 90%, but Abraham refused. This was not a tithe of Abraham's income; he kept nothing from the spoils at all. There is never any record that Abraham gave tithes of the increase of his flock and/or other income.

I WISH my phone bill was only $10/month... but at least now we have free nationwide calling and don't have to play games about putting in calls after hours to get a cheaper rate.

Lots of smaller "My way is the only right way to do things".

Anyway, thanks for posting this!

Ah, yes, more fun. This is great information if you want to be a salesman, and try to talk people into saying a prayer so that you can report good numbers on your activity report. Heard lots and lots and lots about how to be a good salesman, just like this.

Not so much if you want to see the a real change come upon the person out of the Holy Spirit's conviction based upon the truth of God's word, and the sinner surrendering to God's call.

I don't find anyplace in the Bible where people asked if they were 100% sure that they would go to heaven -- in fact, selling heaven was not really the New Testament emphasis -- it seemed to be more about they were under God's wrath, and only the salvation found in Jesus Christ would protect them from the coming wrath.

Again, thanks for posting!