HAC Graduation

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
I received a graduation announcement from a HAC student.  This year's graduation is in the afternoon.  When did they stop having the graduation in the evening?

RAIDER said:
I received a graduation announcement from a HAC student.  This year's graduation is in the afternoon.  When did they stop having the graduation in the evening?

With that compromise, America will being going to hell in a hand-basket.

Graduation, like Sunday evening service, is not to be changed.

We are for the old paths around here.

Move not the ancient landmarks!

RAIDER said:
qwerty said:
The ending time will remain the same.

Is Dennis Corle speaking?  :)

No. They are going to have a live feed from Metropolitan Correctional Center.

BALAAM said:
RAIDER said:
qwerty said:
The ending time will remain the same.

Is Dennis Corle speaking?  :)

No. They are going to have a live feed from Metropolitan Correctional Center.
I hope their ready to embrace the new 'ministry' they'll be hearing about.  M.O.G. in prison, still need 'angels to minister to them'.    :eek:

Anishinabe

I think that Schaap had originally changed the time to 9 or 10am for the 2013 HAC graduation.  JW must've changed the time to an afternoon start.

tobytyler said:
I think that Schaap had originally changed the time to 9 or 10am for the 2013 HAC graduation.  JW must've changed the time to an afternoon start.

I believe you may be correct about the morning graduation.

tobytyler said:

Last I heard from a grad is that it is still scheduled for 10 am. I imagine that will make it easier for out of town folks if they want to drive back or maybe take in the sights in Chicago.