HACkerGraf 1/14

Smellin Coffee

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Vibrating-Bras.jpg

The dorm supes try to invent replacement gizmos in place of Band-Aids in an effort to relieve the pain that results from their removal.

aleshanee said:
do you even know what that thing is?........... .... it;s an older model vibration/massage bra designed to stimulate breast growth....... not to hold them down....... ..... they still make an updated version of that device today.....none of them have ever worked........ but i have heard if you have metallic fillings in your teeth you might be able to pick up am radio stations while wearing one........ 

I had no idea...

aleshanee said:
do you even know what that thing is?........... .... it;s an older model vibration/massage bra designed to stimulate breast growth....... not to hold them down....... ..... they still make an updated version of that device today.....none of them have ever worked........ but i have heard if you have metallic fillings in your teeth you might be able to pick up am radio stations while wearing one........ 

Sounds kinda like this gadget that my grandmother would use regularly in an effort to lose weight...

article-2241075-1649F7BB000005DC-793_306x423.jpg

Smellin Coffee said:
Vibrating-Bras.jpg

The dorm supes try to invent replacement gizmos in place of Band-Aids in an effort to relieve the pain that results from their removal.

There really are no words for this one. :eek:

aleshanee said:
i;m still trying to figure out what her blouse is made of......  ??? .... is it bubble wrap?.....  :eek:

With a contraption like that, I hope it is.

Smellin Coffee said:

HAC is excited to announce the updating of the equipment in the Decoster Gym Workout Area.

RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:

HAC is excited to announce the updating of the equipment in the Decoster Gym Workout Area.

I will bet you a box of Krispy Kreme donuts the money will not come from Russell Anderson or Jack Decoster.