HACkerGraf 1/26

Smellin Coffee

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
CZoUGILW0AEmmd_.jpg

Though she never actually listened to gossip, Ursula had no problems giving the other girls the scoop about her Dorm Supe.

Smellin Coffee said:
CZoUGILW0AEmmd_.jpg

Though she never actually listened to gossip, Ursula had no problems giving the other girls the scoop about her Dorm Supe.

Too much hanging jewlery, too much bare shoulders, too much modern hair styles to be true hack ladies. They are probably even wearing open-toed shoes.

Smellin Coffee said:

"Girls, I realize that was our first Highlander Wives' meeting because we just got married and moved to Pine Island, but do you really think we will look like them in a year?"

aleshanee said:
Smellin Coffee said:
CZoUGILW0AEmmd_.jpg

no offense.... but i really hope that kind of fashion never comes back in style...  :( ...

frail - malnourished appearance...  king size pillow case cut with 3 holes - turned
upside down and worn for a dress..... gaudy costume jewelry... ... hair style by dr zira
from planet of the apes......  :eek:  ..... i;m very glad i missed that particular decade.. :-X

but the classic cars in the background are kewl....... ;)

Totally agree.

aleshanee said:
Smellin Coffee said:
CZoUGILW0AEmmd_.jpg

no offense.... but i really hope that kind of fashion never comes back in style...  :( ...

frail - malnourished appearance...  king size pillow case cut with 3 holes - turned
upside down and worn for a dress..... gaudy costume jewelry... ... hair style by dr zira
from planet of the apes......  :eek:  ..... i;m very glad i missed that particular decade.. :-X

but the classic cars in the background are kewl....... ;)

What do you mean? They are in the perfect state of emaciation!

BALAAM said:
aleshanee said:
Smellin Coffee said:
CZoUGILW0AEmmd_.jpg

What do you mean? They are in the perfect state of emaciation!

I looked everywhere on my world map & I can't find the "state of emaciation"