Happy Pi Day!

Matthew1323

Elect
Reaction score
Personally, I would not be opposed to seeing the requirement to get off the Deadbeat list raised from 3 posts a day to at least 3.14 posts per day.

One of my favorites is a nice hot slice of apple pie with a scoop or two of refreshing vanilla ice cream on the side.  :)

I celebrate it by posting a picture of Felix, a former Chicago Cub!

QWfqlV

Matthew1323 said:
Personally, I would not be opposed to seeing the requirement to get off the Deadbeat list raised from 3 posts a day to at least 3.14 posts per day.

One of my favorites is a nice hot slice of apple pie with a scoop or two of refreshing vanilla ice cream on the side.  :)

A typical Hacker making things harder on himself.  :)

Matthew1323 said:

Don't you mean 3.14159265359 posts per day?

sword said:
Matthew1323 said:

Stinkin legalist!

Smellin Coffee said:
I celebrate it by posting a picture of Felix, a former Chicago Cub!

QWfqlV

Most Cub's fans are ok with the current #17.  They had a great rookie crop last year!

That being said, it's still hard to beat a delicious piece of Creamy Chocolate Mousse Pie!

RAIDER said:
Matthew1323 said:

A typical Hacker making things harder on himself.  :)

And a slacker HACker does not care about having higher standards.  :)

Teri in NC said:
I love key lime pie more than I love Snickers.

Key Lime Pie is delicious!

They sure do love their key lime pie and conch shells down in Key West, FL.

sword said:
Matthew1323 said:

Exactly!

I had some cherry cobbler tonight. It tasted like pie! :)

Pi Day... Also known as Men's Valentine's Day :)

Matthew1323 said:
Teri in NC said:
I love key lime pie more than I love Snickers.

Key Lime Pie is delicious!

They sure do love their key lime pie and conch shells down in Key West, FL.

I love visiting there...but would not want to live there.  The beaches are not real.  :)