Hello all! We are the Underground Church (UGC) USA

UGC

FagBoyCigar
Reaction score
Hello there!

We are UGC, a video Bible Study and Podcast network sharing sound doctrine and Biblical perspectives on the cultural war.

We're looking forward to following the conversations here! It should be either brother James or Abraham of UGC interacting with everyone from this account.

We come from the traditional Baptist, classic dispensational (i.e. Dallas Theological Seminary, etc.) viewpoint, though UGC goes beyond a few of the old Baptist cultural styles/traditions and is geared more toward young adults (if you want to check us out we're on Facebook and YouTube).

Looking forward to interacting with you all!

Last edited:
We come from the traditional Baptist, classic dispensational (i.e. Dallas Theological Seminary, etc.) viewpoint, though UGC goes beyond a few of the old Baptist cultural styles/traditions and is geared more toward young adults (if you want to check us out we're on Facebook and YouTube).

Listened to podcast #6. Not bad. I'm a little concerned about all the anonymity, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

Listened to podcast #6. Not bad. I'm a little concerned about all the anonymity, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

Thanks guys, I do say my name is James and my bro Abraham uses his real name as well. Is it perhaps because we don't show our faces on camera in the videos? If so I didn't think this was uncommon since many Christian channels I'm subscribed to do the same.