Hello everyone

julie33

Elect
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was here before, but somehow my profile was deleted, or the site was possibly re-done it looks like.
Glad to be back. I'm a born again believer saved and baptized by immersion.
God has a huge testimony in my life, and I'm thankful for His salvation, joy, strength and that the hope and purpose of life is all within  Him. He is my all in all. I'm thankful for that.

I don't see a place to post prayer requests on the forum. Is there one?
I have a brother that's young but will be passing away any day now. He is saved. I would appreciate
prayers for comfort for him and that God would just take him peacefully in his sleep, as well as prayers for the family. This is now the second child my parents have lost, and it's tearing them apart.

I also have an unspoken request, please.

Thank you. I look forward to logging in and praying for others as well as hopefully being a blessing here.

Welcome to this forum.  Prayer requests can be posted anywhere since we don't have a specific area designated for them.  The Fellowship forum is a typical place for them, but anywhere is fine.

I'll be praying for your brother and the entire family during this difficult season. 

I'll be praying for your brother as well as any family and friends

Thank you Mr. Wilkinson and angel and jrchurch.
I was trying to edit and fill out my profile today but it wouldn't let me.
How can I edit and update my profile? When I click on modify profile the page just reloads and I'm
not able to edit it.
Thank you.