Hellsong Pastor Carl Lentz Fired

Looks like the fake Christian celebrities who claimed Lentz "saved" them no longer attend Hellsong or any church for that matter. Kevin Durant and Selena Gomez have stated this publicly though Gomez now attends another charismatic megachurch.

The Aussies really don't like Houston. Hopefully he gets convicted and so will the metrosexual girly man Lentz. Sadly people will still buy their records and a lot of churches (even SBC now) still play Hellsong garbage.

Looks like Lentz's ex wife suffers from PTSD. She wasn't sure if she was married to a man or a woman as Lentz is a metrosexual girly man who dresses like a woman and supports gay marriage and worship's Biden.

Looks like Lentz's ex wife suffers from PTSD. She wasn't sure if she was married to a man or a woman as Lentz is a metrosexual girly man who dresses like a woman and supports gay marriage and worship's Biden.

Looks like our last remaining troll needs to be reminded, for the final time, after which there shall be no further warnings, not to post potentially defamatory statements on this forum.

Last edited:
Ransom, he's either a "hymn"rhoid or a "pastor"rhoid! :]

Bro Todd basically sums up Lentz and fake celebrity Christians like Bieber in this video. Too be fair the Biebster no longer assosicates with Hellsong.

"Houston, we have a problem!"

Hellsong founder Brian Houston allegedly stumbled into the hotel room of a woman not his wife, while under the influence of drugs and booze, and spent 40 minutes there. (Yes, I know, it's no big deal, it's none of our business anyhow, we are supposed to cover up for this kind of stuff when committed by big-shot "Touch Not the Lord's Anointed" celebrity preachers).

"Houston, we have a problem!"

Hellsong founder Brian Houston allegedly stumbled into the hotel room of a woman not his wife, while under the influence of drugs and booze, and spent 40 minutes there. (Yes, I know, it's no big deal, it's none of our business anyhow, we are supposed to cover up for this kind of stuff when committed by big-shot "Touch Not the Lord's Anointed" celebrity preachers).

I NEVER take anything Julie Roys says seriously. Seems she has an axe to grind with Christianity in general, though she claims to be one!

Brian Houston is back! Old megachurch preachers never die, they never even fade away, they just keep getting recycled and restored to the "ministry."

"Hillsong Church founder Brian Houston, who resigned as global senior pastor in March after the church revealed that two women made serious complaints of misconduct against him in the last 10 years, insisted in what appeared to be his first pulpit appearance since the resignation that God doesn't write people off as men do and that he still has 'so much more' to give at the age of 68. . . .

"Hillsong Church announced in January that Houston stepped down from his role at the church's helm for all of 2022 as he faced criminal charges related to allegations he concealed sex abuse committed by his father decades earlier. Houston denied wrongdoing. He completely resigned from the church on March 23. Hillsong Church said Houston violated the church's pastoral code of conduct by entering the hotel room of an unidentified woman for 40 minutes while under the influence of alcohol and prescription drugs during the church's annual conference in 2019. Houston doesn't recall having sex with the woman, and the woman did not say if they had sex. Interim Global Senior Pastor Phil Dooley said their accounts of what happened are not entirely reliable because they were impaired by alcohol. Houston was also reportedly under the influence of anxiety medication. In a second incident, Houston is said to have exchanged an 'inappropriate text message' with a staffer in 2013. According to Dooley, the text message was 'along the lines of, "If I was with you, I would like to give you a kiss and a cuddle or a hug."' The staffer resigned shortly after. Hillsong Church blamed Houston's actions in this case on 'sleeping tablets.'"

Brian Houston returns to pulpit: 'There is so much more in me' | Church & Ministries News (christianpost.com)

Brian Houston is back! Old megachurch preachers never die, they never even fade away, they just keep getting recycled and restored to the "ministry."

"Hillsong Church founder Brian Houston, who resigned as global senior pastor in March after the church revealed that two women made serious complaints of misconduct against him in the last 10 years, insisted in what appeared to be his first pulpit appearance since the resignation that God doesn't write people off as men do and that he still has 'so much more' to give at the age of 68. . . .

"Hillsong Church announced in January that Houston stepped down from his role at the church's helm for all of 2022 as he faced criminal charges related to allegations he concealed sex abuse committed by his father decades earlier. Houston denied wrongdoing. He completely resigned from the church on March 23. Hillsong Church said Houston violated the church's pastoral code of conduct by entering the hotel room of an unidentified woman for 40 minutes while under the influence of alcohol and prescription drugs during the church's annual conference in 2019. Houston doesn't recall having sex with the woman, and the woman did not say if they had sex. Interim Global Senior Pastor Phil Dooley said their accounts of what happened are not entirely reliable because they were impaired by alcohol. Houston was also reportedly under the influence of anxiety medication. In a second incident, Houston is said to have exchanged an 'inappropriate text message' with a staffer in 2013. According to Dooley, the text message was 'along the lines of, "If I was with you, I would like to give you a kiss and a cuddle or a hug."' The staffer resigned shortly after. Hillsong Church blamed Houston's actions in this case on 'sleeping tablets.'"

Brian Houston returns to pulpit: 'There is so much more in me' | Church & Ministries News (christianpost.com)
Sad. Houston/Lentz/Perry Noble/Blaine Bartel are all "restored".

I NEVER take anything Julie Roys says seriously. Seems she has an axe to grind with Christianity in general, though she claims to be one!

Roys used to have a pretty good program on Moody Radio, as I recall. Wonder when she went off the rails?

Roys used to have a pretty good program on Moody Radio, as I recall. Wonder when she went off the rails?
I remember that. I think she's always been somewhat off the rails! Could be when the root of pride entered her "ministry."