Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
Or you can reach out to the true God who died on the cross to save you from your sins. A God who is not imaginary but was seen and heard by 1,000's. The one who warns against the false gods that will try to steal men away from the Truth. Get a hold of a real Bible and start with John 3:16.

16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Matthew 24:24
24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

Krishna seems pretty foolish, if he can't tell the difference between meat and onions. No thank you.

I actually had that thought for a fleeting moment. But I don't think he would put that much work into it.
This is clearly someone whose first language is not English. UGC isn't smart enough to imitate that. Heck, I couldn't do it, and I'll bet I have more education in linguistics than he does.

hehe now im about to understand that you are an idiot behind the label of being intelligent, thanks for clearing it, now you stay here and i will let you bark as much as you likes,

go ahead and this thread is yours you are free to bark uselessly without doing anything rational.

I'll give you something to consider......

You're trying to deal with philosophical concepts of eternal existence, self awareness and human existences. Most of the time, concepts such as this begin with "self awareness".....

Thus, you must form some type of philosophical concept to explain human existence. Which brings in ideas of external consciousness. Consider....

The seed of male and female have the intrinsic qualities of producing self awareness/soul of mankind. If you accept this fact, then you can abandon the rest.

Well of course. You are perfect you would.

Nope. Made some mistakes today. Sinned "too boot". You're just trying to drive a false narrative about me because you are unskilled with the Scriptures. I'll listen to them if you'll use them. Your feeble commentary.... nope.