Hey WHBC/OBC

Just me

Elect
Reaction score
what are you all doing as a church body to help out the victims of the tornado that just leveled 30 square miles of Moore Oklahoma two days ago?

Just me said:
what are you all doing as a church body to help out the victims of the tornado that just leveled 30 square miles of Moore Oklahoma two days ago?

I have not seen anything anywhere we they are collectively doing anything. I know individuals who are helping.

Just me said:

How about you? As a fellow Christian, what have you been doing to help  brothers and sisters in need?

JustABigKid said:
Just me said:

I have not seen anything anywhere we they are collectively doing anything. I know individuals who are helping.

I am thankful for those individuals who are helping.  I ask the question because I see dozens of churches and other organizations that have kicked in and made tremendous efforts to help the victims.  It is actually overwhelming to see.  The churches efforts are amazing as a whole and some individual ones are unbelieveable in what they have been doing to reachout with necessary supplies and assistance.

I have heard several times on the national news the following thoughts by the mainstream media guys.  They first have these long shocked faces on as they say that Okc/Moore Oklahoma does not need FEMA they have the community and local churches.  They mention that they do not hear of anyone asking where the Federal Govenment is at or asking for any federal assistance.  All they say they see is overwhelming numbers of the community night and day showing up to work and assist in anyway they can.  I heard them say on an number of occasions that this is something they never see on the coasts during tragedy. They end it with the statemdents that the midwest mentality is the salt of the earth for sure.

I know yesterday officials were turning away volunteers

Good on you Oklahoma!!!!

As for WHBC/OBC and their "community outreach" at a time like this.  Yeah right

qwerty said:
Just me said:

How about you? As a fellow Christian, what have you been doing to help  brothers and sisters in need?

Fair question qwerty. 

The church I attend has a big outreach currently working for the victims.  They have been collecting supplies and monies and taking them down to be distributed.  I was very pleased with the efforts made but it is nothing compared to giant effort of the community of OKC/Moore.  My family has donated what we felt we could and I was one of the individuals, along with many others, who were told there was no further need of volunteers yesterday.

Also our church has a half dozen families who lost everything in the tornado or had major home damage.  The curch is helping out and caring for them specifically on top of the other efforts.

I heard today that the teenagers went out to help with some of the cleanup. Now that doesn't surprise as there are some good hard working teens their whose friends live in the area.

JustABigKid said:
I heard today that the teenagers went out to help with some of the cleanup. Now that doesn't surprise as there are some good hard working teens their whose friends live in the area.

I am glad to hear this.

How about you? As a fellow Christian, what have you been doing to help brothers and sisters in need?
He's buddies with and defends soy boy Jesse Jackson and when Jesse made a Facebook Live video defending Ross, all Jesse said was "Don't Judge" 50 times. I'm sure he was scared when he came back to WHBC one last time in December 2009 and purposely avoided Jimmy and Tommy because Ross had to explain to the Vineyards that Jesse is a liberal now and worshiped the then President Obama. Now Jesse and former OBC Preacher Boy Joel "Woke" McCarty worship Biden and Black Lives Matter. It's a sad site.