Hey y'all, Izzy in da house!

Izdaari

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Like my ol' buddy, Dr B, I'm here to have a look at one of my favorite old hangouts. Maybe some of you have fond memories of me... or otherwise.  Anyway, for better or worse, I'm here for now. We'll see how it goes.

Izdaari said:
Like my ol' buddy, Dr B, I'm here to have a look at one of my favorite old hangouts. Maybe some of you have fond memories of me... or otherwise.  Anyway, for better or worse, I'm here for now. We'll see how it goes.
Are you still into the Head-Banging heavy metal rock stuff?

fishinnut said:
Izdaari said:
Are you still into the Head-Banging heavy metal rock stuff?

Yes and no. While I still like that stuff, my playlist these days is mostly k-pop (Korean popular music). 2NE1, Big Blang, Blackpink, CL, G-Dragon, Hyuna, etc. I don't speak any Korean, but they know they have an international audience, and do quite a bit in English, and include some English in songs that are mostly in Korean.

Izdaari said:
Of course. But what do you think of the answer?  And the Taeyang song?
The skulls on the "singer" tells all I need to know but I'd rather have to listen to Bob Gray for the same amount of time......& if you knew how sick that would make me........... :-X

Izdaari said:
I wouldn't worry too much about what's on his shirt. He's a Christian I understand, and a very nice guy.
The only place that skulls hae in the life of a believer is "the place of the skull" or Calvary.

Might be a pirate thing. I'd probably wear that shirt occasionally if I had one. More often he wears a plain shirt or one with a big cross on it.

I've read that song's lyrics in English, and it's really quite benevolent, about being faithful to her even though she's giving him a hard time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VlGyMG0ksg