Hobby Lobby 1 - Obamacare 0

"I love how liberals want sex to be 0% our business but simultaneously be 100% our financial responsibility". - Young Conservatives

I am 100% pro-life so let's set that up right now.

Concerning Hobby Lobby, what a bunch of hypocrites. They "take a stand" against Obamacare as if it were a moral value (and I agree that it is) yet they continue to trade with China, products made from child labor in a country that has a 1 child limit per family, that MANDATES abortions to people who already have a child.

I'm not sure what is driving their inconsistency, whether it be greed, political attention or just a hatred for Obamacare. Regardless, to rely on "Christian principles" as their decision in this matter certainly seems hypocritical.

If Hobby Lobby were to use those same "Christian principles" and pull out of China first then go after Obamacare, I would actually SUPPORT them in their decision. The government should not have the right to demand a corporation to violate their religious conviction unless it were to harm others.

Hobby Lobby, don't claim a moral highground and throw the name of Christ out there to support your stand against Obama when you are making money off the largest "abortion" country in the world, one that not only MANDATES the deaths of infants but allows unfair labor practices on children.

Smellin Coffee said:
I am 100% pro-life so let's set that up right now.

Concerning Hobby Lobby, what a bunch of hypocrites. They "take a stand" against Obamacare as if it were a moral value (and I agree that it is) yet they continue to trade with China, products made from child labor in a country that has a 1 child limit per family, that MANDATES abortions to people who already have a child.

I'm not sure what is driving their inconsistency, whether it be greed, political attention or just a hatred for Obamacare. Regardless, to rely on "Christian principles" as their decision in this matter certainly seems hypocritical.

If Hobby Lobby were to use those same "Christian principles" and pull out of China first then go after Obamacare, I would actually SUPPORT them in their decision. The government should not have the right to demand a corporation to violate their religious conviction unless it were to harm others.

Hobby Lobby, don't claim a moral highground and throw the name of Christ out there to support your stand against Obama when you are making money off the largest "abortion" country in the world, one that not only MANDATES the deaths of infants but allows unfair labor practices on children.

Again, Dan...what a crock!
As if nothing made in China is made by legit companies.
As if you never buy anything made in China!
You should go to work for A&E! ;)

And, like the Apostle Paul, I'm sure they're devastated by your lack of support!

Hobby Lobby 1
Obamacare  0

People are hypocritical.  Political affiliation doesn't matter

rsc2a said:
People are hypocritical.  Political affiliation doesn't matter

Your trying to be rational is just no fun.... :)

Tarheel Baptist said:

And, like the Apostle Paul, I'm sure they're devastated by your lack of support!

Hobby Lobby 1
Obamacare  0

Message heard:

"Political affiliation trumps corporate ethics and integrity."

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Hobby Lobby 1
Obamacare  0

Message heard:

"Political affiliation trumps corporate ethics and integrity."

hearing  1
comprehension  0