Honorary Hackers

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
On the old FFF we had several posters who did not attend HAC, but enjoyed posting on the HAC FFF.  We started a thread to help those who we deem worthy of becoming Honorary Hackers.

Here's how it works.  If you did not attend HAC, but you post on the HAC FFF on a regular basis and would like us to consider you for Honorary Hacker status, please let us know on this thread.  We will put you to a vote of the Hacker Nation.  If you pass you will be given the prestigious title of "Honorary Hacker"!

I believe only 2 individuals on the old FFF received this honor. 

Baptist City Holdout said:
Of course each one would be listed in a separate post.

There are some things we just take for granted.

RAIDER said:
On the old FFF we had several posters who did not attend HAC, but enjoyed posting on the HAC FFF.  We started a thread to help those who we deem worthy of becoming Honorary Hackers.

Here's how it works.  If you did not attend HAC, but you post on the HAC FFF on a regular basis and would like us to consider you for Honorary Hacker status, please let us know on this thread.  We will put you to a vote of the Hacker Nation.  If you pass you will be given the prestigious title of "Honorary Hacker"!

Yes, this was done before. If we remember correctly though, we lived to rue the day on the account of some. We need to make sure these really mean it!

RAIDER said:

Yes, this was done before. If we remember correctly though, we lived to rue the day on the account of some. We need to make sure these really mean it!

I agree. We should wait a little while before we baptize them.

RAIDER said:

Hey, if they follow a "1-2-3 post after me" plan I am counting them!!

RAIDER said:
RAIDER said:

Hey, if they follow a "1-2-3 post after me" plan I am counting them!!

Just in case they are one of God's elect. 

RAIDER said:

Cello Chick was a BJU grad, and an honorary HACker.

Earnestly Contend

prophet said:
RAIDER said:

Earnestly Contend

You are correct.  I believe TDuncan was the other one.

RAIDER said:
prophet said:
RAIDER said:

Earnestly Contend

You are correct.  I believe TDuncan was the other one.

Can always remember Cello's handle, but couldn't shake my head to remember Duncan's.

Were not Grannylo and Excelsior also HHs?

patriotic said:

Yes, I believe we had 4 Honorary Hackers.  Of course, none of the stinkin' liberals followed us to the new FFF.  I should have known that non-HAC people cannot be trusted to be loyal.

RAIDER said:
patriotic said:

Yes, I believe we had 4 Honorary Hackers.  Of course, none of the stinkin' liberals followed us to the new FFF.  I should have known that non-HAC people cannot be trusted to be loyal.

Even a dog can be loyal!