Ekklesian Well-known member Doctor Elect Joined May 17, 2021 Messages 7,100 Reaction score 1,552 Points 113 Location Western Hemisphere Today at 12:46 AM #1 I want to make mine: the biggest pervert creep on the forum since hugh mcbryde.... ..
P Pierre Elect Elect Joined Sep 26, 2026 Messages 24 Reaction score 7 Points 3 Location USA Today at 12:49 AM #2 Why in the hell would you want that?!?!
Ekklesian Well-known member Doctor Elect Joined May 17, 2021 Messages 7,100 Reaction score 1,552 Points 113 Location Western Hemisphere Today at 3:35 AM #3 Because of who's accusing me.
P Pierre Elect Elect Joined Sep 26, 2026 Messages 24 Reaction score 7 Points 3 Location USA 49 minutes ago #4 Would that be the person you call “Toots?” Last edited: 42 minutes ago
Ekklesian Well-known member Doctor Elect Joined May 17, 2021 Messages 7,100 Reaction score 1,552 Points 113 Location Western Hemisphere 23 minutes ago #5 LOL. I don't call her toots. I called her toots that one time just to give her back a little of she was dishing out. But, yes, it's that individual.
LOL. I don't call her toots. I called her toots that one time just to give her back a little of she was dishing out. But, yes, it's that individual.