How do you know when your church service is over?

subllibrm said:
You have no idea how many times I have sat there waiting. And waiting. And waiting.

Not always a bad thing. At least I have my seat for the evening service. Then I leave when they turn the lights off.

Are you sure it's over when the lights are off?  Maybe that's prayer and meditation time. 

Ransom said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Paul is assuming that, if the Day of the Lord came soon, his readers would be present to witness the falling away and the man of sin revealed first, otherwise this instruction would make no sense.

OK . . . well, thanks for the obvious.

You know, you really make it tempting to follow you around and belittle all your posts.  Beside that, I can assure you it's not obvious to pre-tribbers, OBVIOUSLY

The Rogue Tomato said:
Ransom said:
The Rogue Tomato said:
Paul is assuming that, if the Day of the Lord came soon, his readers would be present to witness the falling away and the man of sin revealed first, otherwise this instruction would make no sense.

OK . . . well, thanks for the obvious.

You know, you really make it tempting to follow you around and belittle all your posts.  Beside that, I can assure you it's not obvious to pre-tribbers, OBVIOUSLY.

Well, that's obvious.