How is Bro. Vineyard?

Still There

Elect
Reaction score
It was announced in our church on Sunday that Bro. Vineyard was taken to the hospital on Sunday.  Some type of heart related illness.  How is he doing?

He went home from the hospital earlier today but he's still very weak and is using oxygen 24/7. Test results were all negative, which is good but the doctors don't know the cause of the infection. Thank you to everyone who has and continues praying for his recovery. To those who don't like him, God bless you.

I am glad he is home.  There is no place like home for recovering.

Last I heard he had gone back to the hospital on Wednesday but nothing new since then.

Well you could always call Windsor Hills Baptist for an update. I am sure the secretary that answers would be happy to give you an update.

The number is right at the top of their web page.

http://www.windsorhills.org/

Well, listening to the guy reading the prayer requests last night (like listening to fingernails on a chalk board) JAV is not doing great but it does not sound life threatening at this time.  Seems his biggest problem is listening to the doctors and dong what they tell him. (go figure) The guy also said something about an additional procedure he will have later this week.

It was announced in our church on Sunday that Bro. Vineyard was taken to the hospital on Sunday. Some type of heart related illness. How is he doing?
He's gone home to be with the Lord. Thankful he doesn't have to see how bad the country has fallen.